“Adequate and good value for money”
Review of Hotel Queen Anne

Hotel Queen Anne
Ranked #103 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stayed here for one night during a business trip. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel room itself was basic but sufficient. Clean, but nothing special and a bit cramped with a view on a blind wall. For a one night business trip this is perfect, and I would go there again, but if I were to go to Brussels for a long weekend with my wife to relax and enjoy, I would definitely take another hotel. And another city I guess.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed in this hotel for our honeymoon for 3 nights. The hotel is in a great location with a good mall and shops and main train station in one direction, and the center of the city and metro in the other direction about ten minutes walk. Great customer service with very helpful staff.
The room was small but fresh and clean. The bathroom was really small- I couldnt sit on the toilet without my knees hitting the door and I am only 163cm tall. The bathroom was clean and shower was good.
We only had breakfast on the first day as although it was included there wasnt a great variety in food so we went elsewhere for the other days.
Our room was on the outside wall and they were doing building work on the other side. The noise started at 7am sharp and was incredibly loud banging on our walls all day. We asked about it and was told it wasn't meant to start until 10am however this wasnt the case.
Overall this hotel was good for what we needed. Apart from the early morning noise we slept well during the night even though our window faced the main road. Wifi had to be paid for but that seems to be the case most of the hotels we have stayed at.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my girlfriend and 10 month old son, and it's in a brilliant location. Easy walking distance to the town centre, various bars / restaurants and the nearest metro is just round the corner. There's also a multi story car park a bit further down the road, which we used as we drove over from England. That cost us €29 for a Saturday-Monday trip. Back to the hotel, the rooms were very clean, however they are also very small. If travelling alone, you'll be fine. A couple especially with kids will find your getting in each others way quite a bit. The hotel also ran out of cots so our baby had to sleep with us, and on the first day, the lift broke which meant lugging bags, baby and pushchair up and down 4 floors until it was fixed. The breakfast area is also quite small, and you might find yourself waiting for a table. The building next door has also been recently demolished and were woken up both mornings around 6am by builders moving vehicles around. Not a fault of the hotel, but something that might disrupt your stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

After reading reviews I was a bit nervous about staying here but staff were nice, the room was small but really cosy which was nice & it was clean too!
Yes the hallways/lift need some new decor but the hotel has a poster explaining they are working on this (who goes on holidays to spend time in the hallways anyway).
Location was good too as within walking distance to city centre, grand place & there are plenty of nice bars,cafes & restaurants nearby!I went to Brussels for the nice beer & chocolate & certainly got that would definately recommend this nice hotel :-)

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We spent 4 days at the Queen Anne in October. I was very impressed with the helpful staff.

The hotel is in a good location, with easy access to both the Nord (north) train station and the Central station. The hotel is a good basic hotel, with clean rooms and basic amenities.

We had a room facing the main stream and I was surprised at the amount of street noise. I jokingly call Brussels the "City of Sirens" as it seems that there were a never ending number of police, fire and ambulance vehicles with their sirens blaring on the main street in front of the hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that does not face the main street.