Le Dixseptieme
Hotels.com
US$176
US$142
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$106
US$101
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$134
US$156
US$133
  • Restaurant
Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$91
Travelocity
All reviewsjunior suitecentral stationnew wingbudget roomthe grand placesitting roommodern sectionolder partfour poster bedtop floorcharming hotelfull kitchenperfect locationsmall balconyla grande placebreakfast roominner courtyard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I enjoyed my three nights here. I did not mind walking the final flight of stairs to my room on the top floor as the room was huge, comfortable, and quiet. The hotel location is perfect, right around the corner from the action and a short walk from the rail station. The breakfast was more than adequate. I found the hotel staff helpful and friendly. One in particular was very pleasant and helped me several times (printing a boarding pass, making a call). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The hotel is really in a excellent location, right next to the Central station (1 minute walk from exit Madeleine/Magdalen, 2 minutes walk from main exit) and very close to the Grande Place.

The room was rather spacious and very quiet. I had room "Spillaert" on the top floor, which can be inconvienent if you are travelling with a lot of baggage or if you have difficulties walking as you have to cross the little courtyard with a few steps and the elevator stops on the second to last floor and you have to go up the stairs to the last floor.

I was disappointed by the service: no one offerd to help with the luggage; the receptionist didn't reply to my "bonjour"; I asked several times for an ashtray and never got one even though the receptionist confirmed that I could smoke in the room; at breakfast (at 9 am on a Friday morning) there was only one little bread roll left and when I asked for more, I was told "but you've already got one!" but finally got more after 20 minutes wait.

Breakfast overall was overpriced (20€) in my opinion but offers a nice choice.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank GigiNini
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We loved this hotel for its proximity to the train station. It was nothing special -- the breakfast was way overpriced (and we wouldnt recommend it) -- but also nothing about this hotel was bad. It is mostly that we didnt find Brussels as enchanting as other towns like Bruges or Luxembourg, so it was important to be near the train station to take those nice day trips. I would stay here again.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

This was a nice quiet stay in a good location. Our room was small, but fine and everything was clean and worked properly. However nothing wowed us. For the same price our hotel in Bruge, Hotel Heritage, has more than wowed us making us look back out our stay in Brussels and think it was not anything special. Unfortunately Brussels in this area is extremely tourists and worn down, but you are steps from the Grand Place and you would never sense the outside buzz from within the quiet and pretty hotel.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

This hotel was immaculately clean and tidy. It was close to gare Centrale as well as being close to the start of many of the city tours. The room was very comfortable with a large tv, comfortable seating area separate from the bed area and a full size bath and shower. Towels and bed linen were automatically changed every day. We thought breakfast was expensive but found a breakfast bar a few doors down which provided a good continental breakfast for 6 euros. Staff were helpful if we had any queries .

Room Tip: The junior suites were a decent size, not too small but not huge,