“Well appointed hotel with good breakfast buffet, in an excellent location”

The Hotel - Brussels
Ranked #17 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

This is a very attractive hotel with well appointed rooms, an excellent breakfast buffet, and air-conditioning when needed. It is located in a very upscale part of Brussels. From the hotel to the Grand Place is a 15 to 20 minute walk. The front desk
provides excellent service. We did have problems with working phones and wake up calls.

• Stayed: August 2013
HotelBrusselsManager, DotCom Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear DZ7,

Thank you for this flattering review! I'm delighted that you enjoyed our rooms, breakfast and location. However I'm sorry to read that something went wrong with your wake up call, my apologies for that! I will definitely look into it.

I hope to welcome you back on your next travels to Brussels!

There are newer reviews for The Hotel - Brussels

Reviewed 29 August 2013

The Hotel has a modern designer style with an open bathroom. There are great views over the city. It is well located in the Louise area, right next to shops and restaurants. The wifi worked well and the drinks in the minibar were complimentary. It was my first stay but I will be going back soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank greattravels2

Dear greattravels2,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience at The Hotel so much that you will visit us again in the near future. When you do, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly via kelly.wouters@thehotel.be so I can make your second stay even more memorable! Just to clarify for future guests: next to the open plan bathrooms we also offer Superior Rooms with closed bathrooms if desired, but my preference goes to the open ones since they indeed offer amazing city views;-)

Looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I hired a day room at THE HOTEL in Brussels after a nightflight from ATL to BRU. As I had a meeting in Brussels, it was nice to have a short sleep and a fresh shower before meeting.
Perfect location, clean and trendy rooms.
Nice view on Brussels

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear busybiss,

Our aim is to meet contemporary business travelling needs so I'm delighted to read that we meet your expectations. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, much appreciated!

Looking forward to your next stay at The Hotel.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Great Hotel,
Tremendous well located, the high floor rooms have a magnificent view of Brussels, The rooms are new and spacious and the staff very professional.
The Internet connection is acceptable but of course if they could increase the signal to all rooms that would be great

Room Tip: High floors
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Luisenna,

Thank you so much for your flattering 5 star review! I am very proud that you think of our team as very professional, and will definitely share your review with my colleagues. I'm sure it will also make their day;-) Thanks for the tip with regards to the Wi-Fi, I will look into it.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was my third trip to The Hotel, and I enjoyed it immensely. The staff was eager to help, the buidling itself was comfortable and quiet, and the new rooms are outstanding, with a clean, open floor plan and comfortable furnishings. I will definitely book there again!

Room Tip: I asked for a higher floor and was very happy with the room. The corner suites have incredible view...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
HotelBrusselsManager, DotCom Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Mark,

I am delighted that your recent stay was very enjoyable!
It is always a pleasure to have you as a guest at The Hotel, and we are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Great service at the reception, perfect rooms with panoramic view of the city. We were offered a free - excellent- breakfast.
If negative points have to be mentioned: noisy people in breakfast room and indoor parking expensive (35€).

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Catjeinparis,

I am delighted with the 5 star rating you gave us, thank you very much.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at The Hotel.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We stayed in the Deluxe Panorama Room: it gives an amazing view of Brussels. The room has lots of space, is modernely decorated and has a monstrously large bed . The bathroom is enormously big: the shower gives a sensational feeling.
Breakfast on the 26th floor was delicious: the buffet was more than complete, service was more than good, and the space was soothing.
We had the chance to visit the Panaroma lounge on the 24th floor where we could enjoy snacks and drinks. The lounge is decorated with pictures and books of fashion designers, and has a reading space.
Last but not least we had the pleasure to enjoy the spa on the 23rd floor.Everything is present to relax, and to give the body a nice sweat: towels, drinks, and comfortable chairs to rest.
In short: we had a great night at the Hotel, and will surely come back if we visit Brussels once again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nele L

Dear Nele,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this flattering review, much appreciated!
Hopefully we may welcome you again in the future.