- Nice rooms
- Comfortable bed
- Ridiculusly expensive room service. Paid 43 euros for a tiny portion of dinner.
- Extremely crowded in the breakfast. You need to rush to get a sit. They suddenly started charging for eggs/bacon breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is changing Brussels. One of the most exclusive and fashionable addresses in Brussels. A superb combination of city views and excellent accessibility. The Hotel changes the way you stay in Brussels. Enjoy relaxed luxury and sophisticated services on every visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hotel - Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.