We have had only one night but what we had was very good:
- great view in the 12th floor (see my video on vine)
- comfortable and modern rooms
- coffee machine (with less milk) for the "Good Morning Cup"
- close to the railway and metro station
- good service at the reception
Thanks to the team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is changing Brussels. One of the most exclusive and fashionable addresses in Brussels. A superb combination of city views and excellent accessibility. The Hotel changes the way you stay in Brussels. Enjoy relaxed luxury and sophisticated services on every visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hotel - Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.