The Hotel - Brussels
Sun Hotel(Ixelles)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Chambord(Brussels)
5,115 results
All reviewspanorama loungedeluxe panoramacorner roomcomplimentary mini bargreat hotelnespresso machineperfect staynice roommodern hotelavenue louisebusiness tripexcellent locationbusiness hotelthe grand placefloorsaunaminibar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Amazing hotel, would definitely recommend! Rooms are very impressive but go for the deluxe panorama views over the city. And if you like views go to the sauna. Definitely visit the panorama bar....views and complimentary drinks. Very nice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Mills E

Thank you for your excellent review of The Hotel. I’m honoured to read that you are impressed by our Deluxe Panorama Rooms. These room types indeed offer a great view over Brussels, and also grant you access to the delightful Panorama Lounge. If you have taken some great skyline pictures during your stay, please feel free to share them with me. I would love to share them with the other guests. :-)

I appreciate your recommendation of The Hotel. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via yves.frateur@thehotel.be, so I can personalize your next stay.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I was recently in Brussels for a work conference. Excellent location, facilities (boardrooms etc) and comfortable and spacious rooms. Close to Metro Station Louise and easy to get to from Brussels-Zuid / Bruxelles-Midi station and airport

Dear SA_Business_Traveler

Thank you for taking your time to write a 4 star review. We are humbled by your description of The Hotel as a “Great business hotel”. Thank you for highlighting our excellent location, facilities and rooms.

If you do visit Brussels again, I hope we are able to welcome you again to The Hotel.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I was here a couple of times before, and it is always perfect. The hotel is at a perfect location in the center of Brussels, and it is calm and quiet. The internet is fast and stable, the staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and spacious, ... just perfect!

2  Thank De N

Dear De N

I’m flattered by your perfect review. Thank you so much for your kind words, and your 5 star rating.

I’m looking forward to welcome you again to The Hotel. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via yves.frateur@thehotel.be, so I can personalize your next stay.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The Hotel is a nice business hotel with the quality and service you would expect from a modern hotel in a city Like Brussels! The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are quiet. The view from my room on the 15the floor was fantastic. I will surely come back.

Dear Duijndam P

Thank you for choosing The Hotel for your business trip to Brussels. It’s with great pleasure that I read your warm feedback about your stay. A special thanks to you for highlighting our quality, service and value for money.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via yves.frateur@thehotel.be when you are planning to come back to Brussels. It will be my pleasure to personalize your next stay in The Hotel.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I am very pleased to stay at The Hotel, I like the rooms a lot. Had some issues with the internet and Mr. Benoit Dubuisson was there to seek out what was wrong. If there is one thing that is missing from this hotel to be the greatest one I've stayed so far is the high-speed, constant latency internet. Otherwise it is amazing from every perspective.
Of course there are things to be improved but they are not crucial. For ex: the gym, if you are using it for muscle building, the barbell bench press exercise can't be done due to the fact that there is no rack from where to lift the bar while sitting on the bench.
You can't just take the bar with the heights from where it is, lay down on the bench and lift it up because at the end of the exercise when you are weak, you don't have any place to throw the bar, no rack, you have to steadily lower it to your chest and then sit up, highly inconvenient.

Dear Anghel F

Thank you for your 5 star review, and your honest feedback. This means a lot to us, as we will use your information to further improve our guest services.

I take note of your feedback about the Internet network. My apologies for the WiFi inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. There were some small network maintenances during the last weeks. I’m pleased to read that my colleague assisted you further when contacted. Being a business hotel, we are very aware that a high-speed and dependable Internet service is a key priority for our guests.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our Fitness facility. This is great information that I will certainly discuss internally in order to optimize our service.

If there anything else we can do to make your next stay better, then please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Hotel soon!