Very good hotel with nice and helpful people at the reception desk. Two things to point out though:
1) Twice I came back to my room (over a 6 nights stay) and my bedroom had not been cleaned. I had to call the front desk so they can send someone late at night. First time the room was fully cleaned, second time, they only made the bed and changed the towels since it was very late at night (no water added in the fridge, no cleaning).
2) Pillows are really hard (normally hotels similar to yours put 2 (or even 3)types of pillow in their bedroom and one is usually softer/smaller).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is changing Brussels. One of the most exclusive and fashionable addresses in Brussels. A superb combination of city views and excellent accessibility. The Hotel changes the way you stay in Brussels. Enjoy relaxed luxury and sophisticated services on every visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hotel - Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.