“excellent view and location”

The Hotel - Brussels
Ranked #16 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Excellent room and clean, we liked complimentary minibar and cofee machine.You
need bigger trash basket.The breakfast is poor(only a few items) for a 4* hotel especially when you stay a few days is the same every day

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roxana S
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Roxana S

Thanks for reviewing your stay in The Hotel, and rating your experience with 4 stars. I appreciate your honest feedback, and will make sure that they are turned into action points that improve our services.

If you have any additional feedback or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via yves.frateur@thehotel.be.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Thanks to the attention, help and friendliness of the perfectly trained personnel, we felt as though they knew us and what we wished. We received the room we had requested with a great view on the palace of justice.
Very nice experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Fiers H

Thanks for your wonderful description of your The Hotel experience, and highlighting the services that my colleagues provided during your stay.

I hope we may welcome you back to The Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We spend three nights in The Hotel for the wedding of a friend in Brussels. We were extremely satisfied by the service, the overall look and feel of the hotel room, the view and of course the staff.
The rooms are very nicely decorated, in a minimalistic elegant style and the room has quite many facilities able to meet any demanding customer. We had everything we were asking for. The beds were comfortable and the room was very quiet.

The breakfast was tasty with a lot of variety and the bar was a pleasant place to stay for a drink.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Charis V

Thanks for your warm words about your recent 3 nights stay in The Hotel. I’m proud to see we accommodated you in an elegant & fashionable way in the EU capital city.

I wish you all the best, and hope to see you soon in The Hotel.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Deceiving breakfast in panorama lounge.
I sent you a mail yesterday,as I might have forgotten a scarf inside our room.Stiil waiting for a response...Concierge reluctant to make restaurant reservation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Steichen A

Thank for informing us about your stay in The Hotel. I’m sorry to hear that you experienced some inconveniences during your stay, and for this I would to apologize.

I will make sure that you receive a response as soon as possible regarding the request you sent yesterday.

If you have any additional feedback or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very helpful service - perhaps minor comment, on 2 occasions so far, I requested double bed - once entered the room realized it's twin - called reception form the room - they changed it.... I guess they should at first give available room. But this is minor comment as staff was quick and professional about it..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Dusan V

Thank you for reviewing your ‘The Hotel’ experience, and rating it with 4 stars.

In general we offer two types of beds: Twin (two separate beds) & Kingsize. Each type can be requested, and a will be appointed to you upon availability.

I’m proud to see that my colleagues assisted you well, and provided a swift solution as soon as they were notified. If you have any others questions or request, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

I wish you an excellent day, and hope to welcome you soon once again to The Hotel.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Good place - attentive staff and friendly team! They even had free drinks on the room for you! Enjoyed the room - very efficient. The restaurant and bar are also good and convenient - Lots of high end shopping nearby if you like that.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Plummer M

I’m so proud to see that you loved The Hotel experience, and were well assisted by my colleagues. I will share your praises internally, as I’m sure that my co-workers will appreciate your wonderful feedback.

I wish you a splendid day!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our stay at The Hotel was comfortable, and enjoyable. We had a great view from the 16th floor and enjoyed an even better view from the top floor bar
area. Our room was spacious and filled with light. The beds were comfortable,
and the staff was very accommodating, friendly, & helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to others. The location is within walking distance of most
Good restaurants, shopping, and historical sights. The sofa by the window in the room was also a plus! Review by Sandra Landsman- Stay: July 1st & 2nd 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sandra L

Thanks for reviewing your stay on the 16th floor of The Hotel, and rating your experience with 5 stars. Your feedback about the services provided by my colleagues is warmly welcomed!

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via yves.frateur@thehotel.be if you would like to stay again at The Hotel. It will be my pleasure to make your next stay even more sparkling.