“The Hotel, Brussels”

Ranked #14 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
Niederanven, Luxembourg
“The Hotel, Brussels”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very good location in the city with excellent connections to all important spots, wether touristic or shopping. Executive rooms have a wonderful view over the city and the lounge is a real delight. Service is perfect.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Polidoroff G

Thanks for your perfect review of The Hotel & the services that we provide. I’m looking forward to welcoming you back to The Hotel during your next visit to Brussels.

Have a splendid day!

The Hotel. Brussels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Antwerpen, België
Reviewed 16 July 2014

At arrival we started with a hick up as our room was not ready yet at 6pm due to a late check out of a previous guest. We received the offer to have a drink in the lounge bar at the 24th floor. There the bottle of champagne was empty. It took while before we got settled. But the manager dealt with the issue as a professional. Once we got the rooms it was an unfortable stay. What a top class room and what a stunning view! The rest of the stay was top.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear olivier120995

I’m proud to read that you enjoyed your stay in The Hotel. Thanks for your 5-star review of your recent stay in Brussels.

If I can be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be.

Melbourne
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We noted that the shower door didn't close causing flooding. The toilet leaked. We reported this thinking that it would be repaired. We were asked to shift rooms on our own without any compensation.
I then wanted another 3 nights accommodation. I looked at the hotel's website & noted the tariff. Upon requesting a quote from reception I was to be charged more than on website. I had to query this & it wasn't until I stood my ground that I was offered same as website.
If I was in charge, I would have let the customer stay in the same room as a goodwill gesture of having to deal with shower & toilet problems. Instead I was charged full rate & moved rooms twice in 5 days.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Mccahey D
Dear Mccahey D

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I’m so disappointed to see that your stay at The Hotel didn’t live up to your expectations, and I would like to offer you my sincere apologies for that!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be. I would like to receive more information about your stay, so I can set things straight.

We continuously strive to provide an excellent guest service, and I hope you give us the opportunity to prove our customer care to you.

Dudelange, Luxembourg
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Perfect for a short or long stay. Close to everything. We had a corner deluxe room on the 21nd floor. Fitness and lounge bar included. Next time I'll stay in Buxelles, it's going to be the The Hotel for sure. 3 minor misshaps that could be imrpoved: the windows are not new, so the nearby hospital and the traffic is very loud for a late morning sleep, and like most of the hotels, the eternal noise of the ventilation (always the reason I give - one star)but the bed is very comfy and the morning buffet can't mesure up with the rest of the The Hotel, but then again you have the lounge bar (everything for free).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Franck G

Thank you for reviewing your stay in a Deluxe Panorama room on the 21st floor. I appreciate your constructive feedback, which allows us to further improve The Hotel experience.

If you are planning to return to Brussels, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be, so I can assist you with your next reservation.

Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Am a regular visitor and have been ever since the Hilton turned into The Hotel. No matter where you go, there'll always be minor things you don't like, but The Hotel is very close to being perfect. Great rooms, great view, nice lounge, but the ultimate asset of this place is the friendly staff. Of course not everybody can be perfect, but there is a large number of employees at The Hotel who do their utmost to make you feel special and welcome. It's not just their job - they bring positive vibes with them to work, and I just love it. Spending approx 150 days a year away from home, The Hotel definitely is a place I want to be when not at home.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear macviking

Wow. Thank you very much for your spectacular review of The Hotel. Your wonderful feedback is shared with my colleagues. My colleagues & I are really proud to hear that our customer service efforts are appreciated.

I’m looking forward to welcoming you back to your ‘home away from home’ in Brussels. :-)

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed 3 nights and have found this hotel the best so far since the start of our trip. We could not fault it. Staff pleasant and professional, rooms well appointed, beds and linen good. Outlook from room great. Guest lounge on 24th floor excellent for breakfast and snacks during day. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. It's a gem. I guess if it's good enough for Obama, it's good enough for me!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear sumull

Thank you for reviewing your 3-night’s stay in The Hotel, and recommending our services. :-)
If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The Hotel is really a good place to stay. The staff is friendly and the room perfect with a wonderful view of Brussels. It is very clean, quiet and everything we need availalble in the rrom. It is not dificult to find a parking place. I recommend it and will return

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Lerat C

Thanks for the recommendation! I would love to assist you personally with your next reservation. If you are planning to return to The Hotel, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be.

Have a splendid day!