“what a bed!”

The Hotel - Brussels
Ranked #18 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed 11 August 2014

hello world! The Hotel Brussels... is THE hotel:) their king size bed made me stay in the room the first evening, relax and just watch tv! I cannot believe this... the king size bed effect:)
T

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Teo C

Wow. Thank you for sharing your enthusiastic review about The Hotel.
It seems you really enjoyed your stay, and especially the luxurious King Size beds.

I’m looking forward to welcoming you again to The Hotel for another excellent stay. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be, if I can assist you with anything.

PS: Did you know that our Splendour Suites include a premium King Size bed? :-)

There are newer reviews for The Hotel - Brussels

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Renovated to look bling and luxurious but they forgot that luxe is service!
30' to checkin with a "priority check-in".. But 1 person at the counter for hundreds of rooms!
Check-out, same! 30' waiting in queue!!
Panorama lounge offer a great view and drinks but no service, and most of items are empty 1h before closing.
Breakfast at the same level. All by yourself which is not a problem.. But don't expect a Sofitel-like level, not so many choice, for example nothing about fish.
So, was nice to see once for the view in the room but not coming back!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stienal

Dear Stienal

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I’m so disappointed to see that your stay at The Hotel didn’t live up to your expectations, and I would like to offer you my sincere apologies for that!

We continuously strive to provide an excellent guest service, and the positive TripAdvisor reviews by our guests show that our efforts are noticed. That’s why I’m surprised & disappointed to read your feedback.

I hope you allow us to prove our customer care to you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be, so I can assist you further.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I'm not really an hotel person, and when I do go to hotel, I try to get the best from it, and I do have to say that this is my best stay in an hotel.

The service was great, the room spotless with a very nice view of the "Palais de Justice", could even see The Atomium at the horizon. The night view is as amazing as the daily one.

The room is provided with very nice amenities and attentions to make your stay even better.

Room Tip: Upper floors are the best, and top that with a corner room, and you get a breath taking view of Brus...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear MaxPag

Wow. Thanks for sharing this majestic compliment about The Hotel. I really appreciate your kind words, and I’m looking forward to welcoming you again to The Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This hotel did a lot for us during the event of (Tomorrowland) especially the manager he was there most of the time to make sure that our stay was good.
My only concern was then i checked in they requested that they would need to hold 300Euros using my visa card with out prevues notice but didn't mind and gave them the ok but the next day i found out from my bank that they blocked another amount with out telling me the amount of 645Euros and didn't unblock it till i checked out 4 days later i informed them about it and they told me that it was a mistake but didn't see any action taken.
over all the service and facilities was great and the Housekeeping team did a wonderful job in cleaning the room and following up when i had the DND sign on the door.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear AAlamro

Thank you for your magnificent 5 star review of your ‘Global Journey’ experience during Tomorrowland.

I’m sorry to hear that you were confronted with an unexpected VISA challenge, and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions or remarks regarding this, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be.

I hope we may welcome you once again to The Hotel during your next visit to Brussels.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Beatifull hotel and excellent service !! We got better room than we were expecting and that made it even more special ! Really enjoyed our stay !!! Was a bit disappointed because Restourant was closed, but sure it's temporary !

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Mantvile M

Thank you for choosing The Hotel, and rating your city trip in Brussels with a perfect 5-star score. I would like to inform you that ‘The Restaurant by Pierre Balthazar’ is temporarily closed, as The Restaurant team is on summer holiday. Starting from Tuesday August 26th the doors are reopened for the delicious gastronomy offered by The Restaurant.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be if you would like to stay again at The Hotel. It will be my pleasure to make your next stay even more sparkling.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Panorama room was amazing extremely comfy bed spectacular view of Brussels and overall very clean. Buffet breakfast was delicious every morning. And staff were welcoming and very friendly. 10/10 :) ...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Ashlee T

Wow. Thanks for the perfect 10/10 score! I will share your compliments with my colleagues, who will surely appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

What a great place to stay. Everything is so functional with good taste and in style!
We enjoyed the comfort of the room, the lounge, fitness room, cocktails at the 'open bar'....and the kindness of the staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Christian N

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at The Hotel. I’m very proud to read that you consider The Hotel as the best in Brussels! :-)

The Hotel is completely refurbished since September 2013, with an inspirational, elegant and cosmopolitan interior design. The rooms received a revolutionary new layout, fitted to the needs of modern business & leisure travellers. The space has been carefully optimized to provide the visitor with maximum utility, whether it’s to work, relax or simply enjoy a great view of Brussels.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via yves.frateur@thehotel.be.