NH Brussels Louise
US$142
US$141
Novotel
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
  • Restaurant
Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$106
US$101
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$103
  • Fitness centre
US$172
US$134
US$156
US$133
1,488 results
All reviewstram stopnice hotelshopping areajunior suitesingle roomthe grand placebed was very comfortableshort staypublic transportcity breakcentral locationmin walkyogurtlouiselouizaminibarcharleroi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I use this hotel every now and then for business travel, and I appreciate two things about it: 1) Internet connection is fairly easy (and free), and 2) the breakfast is very nice, with many organic ingredients. Rooms might sometimes have not-so-great noise isolation towards the street, but with earplugs, that is not a big problem.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The location is great - but that's where the praise ends. Brace yourselves - this is bit of a rant I'm afraid. Check in was about as friendly as appealing a parking ticket. We were attending a conference and our trip had been organised by a third party. When we asked if the organisers were around we were told in a very clipped tone that reception could not possibly know their whereabouts so we ended up going to the conference only to have to go back to the hotel 20 mins away to pick up our conference registration which was...at reception. I requested a quiet room away from the street and lifts - twice - and when I went to my room the lift door opened to reveal...my room right beside not one but three lifts! Second room was away from lifts but not far from main square which has trams running until midnight and from 6am. I tried to drown the street noise out with the air conditioning which was broken and made a whirring noise all night. I was assured it would be fixed or my room changed when I reported it the next morning. Came back to....broken air conditioning but also the bar across the road was now very lively as it was a Friday night. I eventually managed to get my room changed again at 12.30am by making a big fuss. Final room was quiet enough (I was only there for 3 nights). Breakfast was a bunfight in a small space with lots of other people who look they wished they were staying somewhere else. I can't believe a hotel can get so much so wrong. I was even charged my £3.50 minibar bill for water despite all the inconvenience - very poor customer service. Avoid avoid avoid this hotel as there are many beautiful hotels in Brussels nestled in quiet spaces.

Room Tip: if you have to (and I advise you don't) room X34 is not quiet as reception keeps thinking it is but go for room X20 or better still stay somewhere else
3  Thank Yvonne148
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Good hotel right on Bustling Avenue Louise very clean, good breakfast, room quite small but clean and fine but a bit warm though, heating/AC not so good.
Walk to downtown old city Grand Place, to Bruxelles Central station and airportbus at Place Luxembourg are all approx 20 min. 3 minutes to Metro and Tram just outside the entrance.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Superb location just off Place Stéphanie and 200 metres from Place Louise, in a bustling district of up-market shops on the main road and middle market restaurants in the side streets. Excellent communications to all parts of Brussels by tram and metro.

Pleasant rooms a little on the small side, but with good bathrooms (although you have to learn the system for the shower), comfortable beds and good desk/storage space.

Efficient and helpful reception and catering staff. The bar/restaurant on the street is cheerful and busy at lunchtimes, the back restaurant serves a good breakfast but is a little bleak.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The location of the hotel is good - walking distance to the citiy centro, close to the metro station. Rooms very small. Lobby bar is fine, nice staff. Breakfast very crowded. I recommend this hotel for your business trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business