9HOTEL CENTRAL
US$162
US$133
US$153
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$108
  • Fitness centre
US$180
US$140
Novotel
  • Restaurant
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$146
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$114
Agoda.com
US$154
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
1,338 results
All reviewsexposed brickgreat locationthe grand placethe central train stationsmall balconycentral brusselscomfortable bedbeautiful roomminute walkstreet noisesmall hotelgare centraleloved this hotelwalking distancenice breakfastwould definitely stay here againgrote markt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here in July 2014. We found the location was excellent with the central train station a few steps away and the royal place a five minute walk. The hotel was modern, comfortable, and clean. The ac was awesome in the heat that we experienced. We found the 15e breakfast a bit expensive and opted not to eat it. We can't speak to the quality of the breakfast but went to a cafe nearby for a croissant and coffee and paid a fraction of the cost. Nevertheless, we really enjoyed this hotel and would highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank CPowick
Olivier L, General Manager at 9HOTEL CENTRAL, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the time you took to share your experience. I sincerely thank you for choosing the 9 Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a great hotel. One of the ones where you walk in & you know immediately that you've made a good choice. It's very cool; wonderful contemporary design, nice open plan reception & common areas on the ground floor, and the rooms have a delightful chic simplicity (and plenty of room - even in the "basic" room).

The bed was huge and the sheets delightfully soft (I didn't love the feather pillows, but I know many do), and the room was quiet due to double-glazing so despite being a light sleeper, I slept like a stone! We had a first floor room facing the main road, and I struggle to understand the earlier reviews that mentioned a lot of road noise - there was none (in fact the only noise that disturbed my sleep was the neighbouring rooms closing their doors in the morning).
Nice toiletries in the bathroom.

Helpful service from front desk (restaurant tips etc), although the checkout was slower than I'd like, but I won't take a point off them for that.

The location is ideal - right next to central station (ideal if you are coming from the airport, not so good if you are coming from the Eurostar), and it was a short 5 minute walk to the Central Market.

Overall, probably the best hotel we've stayed in this year & certainly excellent value. We would choose this hotel again in Brussels.

We paid just over €100/nt for a Classic Double & booked on the day via Expedia (annoyingly Expedia didn't collect the €4.50/nt city tax so we had to get the card out again to pay €9 at checkout. Work it out Expedia!)

1  Thank Kram3474

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Perfect location. Only steps from Brussels Central station, and a block or so from central Brussels. Very clean. The staff were very helpful and nice. We noted a few reviews complaining about the noise and asked for the 5th floor to avoid it. Slept very well with no noise on Friday and Saturday nights. The room was large enough and very bright. No complaints at all.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were not sure what to expect when we arrived at 9Hotel Central in Brussels, but we were very surprised and pleased!!
The building itself is extremely modern but wonderfully equipped with all the modern aids that you will require during your stay, no need for your partner to take up space with her huge hairdryer, it is all there! We had a Classic Room and there is absolutely no need to upgrade to a higher grade room if you are only there a couple of nights. The bedrooms are very comfortable with a huge and extremely comfortable bed, complete with your own security safe deposit box, a real bonus!
We took breakfast on the first of our three day stay. The breakfast itself is what it says on the tin, a small selection of hot food, scrambled egg and sausage and all the cold continental selections that you would expect. I think the rate for breakfast is 15 Euros per person, we had a train to catch so decided not to gamble on finding a café before boarding our train. There are as we found a lot of choice outside in cafés should you want to eat outside.
The Hotel is wonderfully located, literally five minutes from Central station and very close to the Grande Place itself. We travelled from Brussels International Airport from aircraft to arriving at the Hotel was under an hour! Next door is a great bar called “The Office” which is great for a drink and they have some good beers.
The staff at this lovely Hotel is a complete credit to the Hotel, Hassan on the desk was just wonderfully helpful as were all the other staff that we had contact with.
There is some building work being done on the road facing the Hotel, so you may wish to ask for a quieter room, however, we had no problems and our room overlooked the work in progress!

Do not waste your money on a big chain Hotel but enjoy the individually of this great Boutique Hotel, which has some lovely and unusual touches!

Room Tip: As mentioned in my comments, there is building work in progress on the opposite side of the road facing the Hotel, which may generate noise, so bear this in mind when making your room selection.
1  Thank DaisyGills

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed two nights in this hotel when I was in Brussels for a business trip last week. I was greeted in a friendly and professional manner on arrival and checked in without issue, same situation when I checked out.

I loved my room, with the brick feature wall, comfortable bed, bright and clean bathroom and quiet air conditioning. It was on the second floor at the front of the hotel, but there was no noise from the road outside.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, the location is great and it the cost of the room was reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business