“NEVER AGAIN ! Terrible service and waitress”
Review of Il Convivio

Il Convivio
Ranked #869 of 4,073 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

The service is awful! The waitresses are very aggressive, rude, and stressed ! They sometimes shout at people ... extremely stressed ...terribly rude! We went with a group of 10 people. They told us that we have to group our food (meaning every 3, 4 of us order the same food!) !!!! What kind of a chef they have not able to prepare food for group of people !!!! Never seen such thing in any restaurant ! We will NEVER go back there !!
Lasagna was very salty and not eatable !
Don't go there !

1  Thank FarnazAB

Reviewed 12 June 2017

orrible ravioli!
it is really far from italian food: with sweet souce, pancetta, fish nuts...
next step will be pizza with ananas

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Simple and good food... I'm a fan! Very nice service, we love the place and return every so often... Fast service too

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Bad service, impolite, rude, stressful, always clients fault. Cashier women asked for 50cent for every payment transaction amount below 20eur. Which I found unacceptable and I felt ripped off! Because it is the average for a dish +soft drink during lunch. They do this to avoid people pay separately because it takes time, which I do not believe and not agree because card terminal is there to fasten the payment already, and they are located in a business area. People go there with co-workers and need to pay separately. On top the cashier women is always yelling, hurrying people, very rude.
Food was ok

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place. The service is constantly friendly and the food is way above other options in Rue Neuve or Rue du Progrès. If you are up for a good business lunch, forget the neighbouring chains and large hotel restaurants.

Il Convivio serves tasty and generous food. The setting is both cosy and modern.

I recommend the tagliatelle with scampi, chorizo and red pepper bell cream. If you are starving (not hungry, starving), you could opt for the antipasti first. All desserts are good but if you can't make up your mind, go for the assortment.

My only regret : they are closed in the evening and during the weekend. My wife is dying to try it.