“Amazing Day Spent with Michael!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mike Eyns Tours

Mike Eyns Tours
Ranked #13 of 66 Tours in Brussels
More attraction details
Owner description: Mike can offer you a selection of some popular planned Brussels city tours and day trips to nearby cities and attractions, he makes a point of getting to know each visitor and learning about your own unique interests. Drawing upon his extensive knowledge of the attractions and activities and his lengthy experience as a private guide in Brussels, Mike will offer suggestions for a tour designed specifically for you. Whether you are interested in culture and history tours of the city's fascinating art museums and breathtaking architecture, a gastronomical tour involving waffles, chocolate and beer, or if you'd prefer to enjoy sightseeing and nature tours of the tulip fields and the Sonian Forest, you can see everything this amazing city has to offer with the courteous assistance and direction of your personal guide.
Sparks, Nevada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Amazing Day Spent with Michael!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were a family of 5 who spent an entire day with Michael! We had several small breweries outside of Brussels that we wanted to visit and Michael was very helpful in getting us set up with tours that we would not have been able to do from the States. In addition, we wanted to visit the gravesite where Father Damien was buried in Levuen and once again Michael made sure that we made it to the church before it closed.

His emails confirming his availability, his pricing and where we were to meet him were always most friendly and warm. Nothing was too much to request! Because of the distance we had to travel to get to all we wanted to see there was not much time spent in Brussels but upon our return Michael made sure we were dropped off at the train station and near the grand Palais square.

The day flew by and if we are in Brussels again we will definitely call upon Michael again for his services.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank N2tiques4me

Gilbert, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Private Tour of Ghent and Bruges”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Michael picked us up in Brussels and we did a one day tour of Ghent and Bruges. He has an excellent personality and is well versed in the history and knowledge of both cities. Both cities have very interesting old churches and architecture. It was a very relaxing and informative day. The pannenkoekens and belgium waffles we had on this trip is something everyone who is visiting should try. I felt we saw and learned far more from this trip than if we would have done it on our own. I would highly recommend Michael and will use him again when I return to that area.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank David M
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brussels Belgium Tour Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We visited Belgium April 9-12 .
I was very fortunate when I came across Mike as a Belgium Tour Guide.
Mike met us as the airport and rive us to our hotel.
The next day we had a full day tour of Brussels with Mike and a side trip to Waterloo included.

This was once of those days I will always remember.
Before arriving at Brussels I had e-mailed Mike with a list of all the places I wanted to see.

Not only did I see all the places on my list but many extra sites were visited also.

Waterloo , was much more than I expected as I thought we would go there, climb the Lion's Mound , visit the Panorama Building , visit a few monuments and that would be all.

However, Mike drove us all over the Battlefield and explained the Battle to us, then we visited other sites that I did not even read about.

Mike picked us up just after 8 Am and we got back to the Marriott Hotel in Brussels at 6 PM.
The next day , since Mike was booked for a day tour, he had one of his friends drive us to Antwerp to board the Uniworld Riverboat Cruise.

What a terrific Tour Guide Mike is.
It makes me want to go back again , just to have Mike drives us to different places, like Flanders Field for example.

I very highly recommend Mike if you need a tour guide in Belgium

Percy D . Canada

Visited April 2014
2 Thank percyd1
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Top Drawer Guide and Driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife, I and another couple just finished a one week trip through Belgium and the Netherlands. Michael provide us with airport transfers in Brussels, and transportation from Brussels to Bruges and then from Bruges to Amsterdam. He guided us through Ghent, Antwerp, and Kinderdijk along the way. He was knowledgeable, always on time, and a very safe driver. His selection of places to visit was outstanding as were his dinner recommendations.

Denis J

Visited April 2014
2 Thank denis j
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A very much pleasant day tour with Mike!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Mike is indeed a reliable private tour guide! He met our group at the designated time and place, drove us to see all the places we wanted to see in well-maintained Mercedes-Benz. The rides were smooth and he was also a good conversationalist! His eloquence on the historical aspects of the places we wanted to see became apparent as soon as we got into the car. Mike was an enthusiastic, tireless guide throughout the tour and genuinely enjoyed his work. He was patient even as we lingered around the points of interests longer than planned. Apart from taking us to all the places we wanted to see, we also stopped by a few quaint little towns and had delicious pannenkoeken for lunch! Yummy! Had a wonderful day out in beautiful Brugge! :)

Visited February 2014