“A unique experience”
Review of Serendip Spa

Serendip Spa
Ranked #1 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Brussels
More attraction details
Owner description: Serendip Spa is a five-star concierge-style luxury wellness spa located in the heart of the prestigious shopping district of Brussels. The Spa offers a unique set of treatments from around the world. Ancient techniques that maintain their integrity and original essence whilst respecting present day needs.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am a very affectionated custumer of Serendip Spa both for body and facial massages. The quality of the treatements is simply excellent and I am very happy for the results I have obtained so far. I had appointments with different therapists and I was really satisfacted with all of them. The reception staff is also very kind, patient and efficient. They always manage to find the right solutions for my schedules. I am definetely happy with this experience that I strongly reccommend to every

Caterina

Helena M, Owner at Serendip Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Caterina,

thank you very much for your time and the review, we are very glad to receive such a nice feedback from you about the Spa and our team.

Namaste

"cellulite"
"charly"
"belgium"

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I booked a massage for my sister here recently and she was delighted. Great welcome by the reception staff and a beautiful relaxing atmosphere. Very clean and a great attention to detail to put customers at ease straight away. The reception staff the time to explain the various types of massage. I was so happy that my sister was well cared for - she said it was the best massage she ever had!

1  Thank frangipani2409
Helena M, Owner at Serendip Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Sir or Madame,

Many thanks for your very positive feedback! We are so pleased to hear that your sister enjoyed her time with us and I will personally thank to our team members that looked after her.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you or your sister in the future.

Namaste
Helena Mahuas

Reviewed 11 September 2013

This is a massage as it should be given. By a focused masseur, with energy, in silence and focused on the areas that need the most work.

Initial communication (I booked through email from the UK) was fantastic and responsive, front office slightly confused on the day of the appointment. No matter, I was tremendously happy with the massage which was what I came for.

My therapist was Charly. Ask for him.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I was arriving to Brussels from a long trip, where I hardly had any sleep. I had the afternoon free (very rare, but took advantage of it) and spend approx. 3 hr at the SPA.
I started with a time of relaxation, drinking a delicious wiring-down tee.
From there, I went to a private Yoga - very gentle as I am a beginner. The teacher adapted to my habilities and focussed on my needs. At the end I already felt more energized physically and calmed in my mind. The stretching and balance exercises were fantastic.
Then, I had a Aromathy body massage (1 hr), with focus on neck and shoulders as well as legs. It was like heaven. I think I never had such an experience: totally renewed and did not feel fatigue anymore. As a matter of fact, afte that I went to the Foret des Soignes (it was a lovely afternoon) and walked for another hour. I decided to go to this SPA everytime I come from an overnight travel. I am also considering to register to Yoga on a regular basis. The experience in total was amazing. It's really worth it

Helena M, Owner at Serendip Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Madame,

Many thanks for your very positive feedback! We really appreciate that you took time for it. It is always nice to receive positive comments and I will personally thank the team members that looked after you.

And all of us at Serendip Spa look forward to welcoming you again and we will do our utmost to meet all your expectations.

Namaste!
Helena Mahuas, owner
Serendip Spa

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My husband was very happy with his massage but the finger tip facial and muscle lift was very disappointing. Definitely not worth the money, as it's steep at 150 euro. Go for the massage instead!

Helena M, Owner at Serendip Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Dear Madame,

thank you very much for your comment.

We are happy to read that your husband enjoyed his treatment but also disappointed that your facial treatment did not meet your expectations. We value your opinion and if you have any suggestions or more detailed feedback you wish to give us please do not hesitate to contact us at info@serendipspa.com. We are always keen to learn how we can improve our services.

We hope that this has not marred your opinion of Serendip Spa and that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you again in future.

Helena Mahuas, Owner