“Oasis of peace and quiet, not just like any other spa...”
Review of Serendip Spa

Serendip Spa
Ranked #1 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brussels
More attraction details
Owner description: Serendip Spa is a five-star concierge-style luxury wellness spa located in the heart of the prestigious shopping district of Brussels. The Spa offers a unique set of treatments from around the world. Ancient techniques that maintain their integrity and original essence whilst respecting present day needs.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

While this spa may seem a bit pricy at first, it is worth every penny. This place is not like any other spa, but a real oasis of peace and quiet. Staff is both friendly and professional.They know their clientele and make you feel at home. Exceptionnal setting.

Recommendations:
- forget the other spa around the corner, they are not half as good as this one!
- try and enjoy the short treatments at lunch time. They are relaxing and boosting at the same time and budget friendly!
- pregnant women should definitely have their husband inviting them for the pregnancy soother. Great relief for heavy legs and removing any stress, thus preparing for giving birth in a serene way!

2  Thank Fienvanparys
Helena M, Owner at Serendip Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Madame,

firstly, it was a great pleasure to welcome you at Serendip Spa and thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We were thrilled to read your comments about the Spa and thank you so much for such a detailed feedback as well as recommendations about our services.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

All reviews
"cellulite"
"charly"
"belgium"

Reviewed 20 June 2014

the serendip spa is probably the best massage place in brussels. very friendly, professional and welcoming staff. all massage therapist are wonderful. a must try.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have been going to Serendip Spa regularly for a few years now. I have tried several of the other massage places nearby (Aspria, Salvea) and Serendip is more expensive but it is worth it to me. It is a such nice experience overall from the moment you walk in until you leave. The staff is always friendly and welcoming, offering a cup of tea before your session and again at the end. It feels more like an oasis whereas the other places felt more clinical and less of a holistic experience. The massages are wonderful and I've always been happy with the treatments I've booked. You can save a bit of money and buy a subscription if you want to go regularly (and you probably will once you try it). They are expanding in the wellness industry, getting into planning wellness retreats abroad, too, and I look forward to trying those as well. Given how much I enjoy the spa, I am confident that I will love their other offerings, too.

1  Thank frauchang
Helena M, Owner at Serendip Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Madame,

Many thanks for your very positive feedback! It is always nice to receive positive comments and I will personally thank all our team members. We will be very glad to welcome you at one of our wellbeing retreats - we will be announcing some new destinations quite soon.

We are looking forward seeing you again at Serendip!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I moved to Brussels a year and a half ago and for a year I would go by the Spa and imagine how amazing it would be to be inside.
And then one day I went for it and booked a massage.
It was so good, I now have a monthly subscription (and I am not the type to do fancy girly things, I have never had a manicure!).
The staff is super helpful (and so multilingual it's embarrassing). The massage professionals are exceptional (and by now I've met quite a few of them!).
Brussels can sometimes seem a bit unfriendly but this place makes it feel like it's all worth it. Thank you!

1  Thank maria g
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am a very affectionated custumer of Serendip Spa both for body and facial massages. The quality of the treatements is simply excellent and I am very happy for the results I have obtained so far. I had appointments with different therapists and I was really satisfacted with all of them. The reception staff is also very kind, patient and efficient. They always manage to find the right solutions for my schedules. I am definetely happy with this experience that I strongly reccommend to every

Caterina

Dear Caterina,

thank you very much for your time and the review, we are very glad to receive such a nice feedback from you about the Spa and our team.