“A BIG JOKE”

Ranked #2,745 of 3,579 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Health food is so often about what it lacks: fat-free, sodium-free, joy-free. Yeti is about what real food has to offer – taste, nutrients, seasonality, and vitality. Bottom line - we believe that you don’t have to be a health food martyr to eat well. Quality, healthful food is about abundance, freshness, and flavor - not deprivation. We believe in serving real food, cultivated by real people that we know, to customers we care about.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A BIG JOKE”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

You will really need a good sense of humour if you go there. This is the biggest joke ever. The service is terrible and the food totally overpriced.
Interestingly, the staff seems to be proud of that it! As crazy as it can sound, I'll never forget the waiter explaining me that the chocolate cake was actually a vegetable...
A good piece of advice: stay home or go to their competitors, you will get value for money.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank SimonT13071987

“Not good! ”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

At first it seems nice. But then you find out: 1) you need to wait ages to order; 2) ages to get what you ordered; 3) we didn't get what we asked for (none of us); 4) portions are tiny; 5) food is average; 6) prices are outrageous for what you get: 80€ x three menus; 7) coffee is mediocre.

2 Thank etabet
Montreal, Canada
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I ate here once in November, service was extremely slow but friendly, but the food was good. Yet when I returned with friends from out of town last week I was actually embarrassed by how poor the food and the service was. The waiter was probably new, yet it doesn't excuse the fact he had no clue of what was on the actual menu.And, what waiter doesn't know to ask egg preferences when taking orders?
The food came to the table cold. I don't mean tepid or warm. Cold. And somewhat congealed.
I am NEVER going back.

• Visited December 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“worst service ever!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have wanted to come to this place for a long time as it had been recommended to me by friends. I came one Sunday and was turned away, another Sunday it was closed. I called in advance this time and was told to come at 2.30. When I got there I was told that Id have to wait half an hour for food. The staff were UNABLE TO COPE. Despite the fact that the place was only half full!! All of the staff were literally having freak outs.. They didnt seem to know how to cope in a restaurant at all! Eventually, when the staff came to take our order, she told us they were out of orange juice, friend eggs and boiled eggs. However they had scrambled eggs!!! Hilarous!! They clearly had the scrambled eggs already made up and didnt want to make any fresh eggs. When the food came it was actually really delicious but I felt SO STRESSED OUT by the whole experience. The staff really need to get a system in place so that they can deal with a normal restaurant environment. Having said all of this, despite being stressed they seemed like nice people. I would not be rushing back and wouldnt recommend to anyone, despite tasty food. Also thought bruch was overpriced at 22 euro and no other options (although we were afraid to ask!!)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank AimsS
Brussels, Belgium
“Surprised by the tasty veggie food.”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I went here because of a vegetarian friend of mine. I'm not exactly a lover of veggie food, but this didn't turn out to be too bad. I had the zucchini pancakes, something I liked so much that afterwards I tried to make them myself (with trial and error). It was accompanied by a salad that also had chickpeas, again it was really not a disappointment.

Service took awhile but was friendly.

• Visited September 2013