“Very Belgian”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Went there during World Cup 2014, and the table mat has got all the teams and groups printed. Lots of tourists (especially young white males) went there for beer, food and football. Food was ok, not outstanding. But, the atmosphere was good with a standard selection of Belgian beer.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Ow, my friends and I were there because of his famous "dance on the table"! I started with two beers to try different tastes... and when it was like 22h: people really dance on the tableee!!! Amaziiing! Old, young, women, men, everyone danciiiing on the table! And everywhereee! So good! Seing people happy and spreading happyness! AND OF COURSE I DID THE SAME WITH MY FRIENDS :D

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We were in Brussels for a stag party and someone had this restaurant recommended to them. We had booked earlier and were seated quite quickly - the subset of the menu was quickly explained to us and we promptly placed orders. The beers were all very interesting - some good choices on "pression" and the service always seemed very quick and efficient.

During the evening, we as a stag party (with a Finnish stag) inevitably all stood up singing a drinking song and all cheered. Now in England this sort of behaviour would probably have been met with some stern looks of distaste but at Le Corbeau the other diners had a better idea - they started their own songs! This led to around 4 groups each taking turns standing up and singing - and everyone in the place seemed to be really having a great time..

However, the best was really yet to come, because as other reviewers have noted, it becomes quite a buzzing dancing venue where getting up on the tables is highly encouraged... In fact I clearly remember the tipping point was when the DJ dropped "Can you feel the love tonight?"

Anyway - if you're looking for Michelan Star quiet refined evening I would suggest somewhere else - if you're looking for a real Belgium night out with food, drink and dancing - book now!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The service was good, the beer list extensive, the food was excellent, the portion sizes substantial and reasonably priced. We ate there twice in two days and called in for a beer on the last evening when the atmosphere was rather different to lunchtimes (which was a basic pleasant restaurant vibe) with (much to my surprise) dancing on the tables. It seemed to be expected as the staff cleared away lamps and the like sometime earlier (I did wonder why) and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Good atmosphere, English speaking waiters.
We visit the palce twice in the same weekend. On thursday a very good performance of musicians and singers It enhanced the experience.
rich menu of all kinds of beers.
the first time I took to chicken caesar salad which The salad swam in lake of sauces..... The second time I ordered beef steak (see picture)
and I liked it.

Beef steak 16.5 E, Hamburger 15 E, Salada 10-15 E
small bottle of Coca Cola 2.20 E.