“C'est Très Bon!”

Price range: US$11 - US$16
Cuisines: Belgian, European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "C'est bon C'est Belge - le Cellier", the belgian restaurant and delicatessen that offer you the best products and specialities "100% made in Belgium". All our products are locally sourced : snails from Warnant, terrines and foies gras from Hemptinnes, pickles... You can choose from our selection of typical sweets: cuberdons, babeluttes, chokotoffs, mokatines, "lards" from Antwerp... We also offer a wide array of Belgian beers and wines, Champagne method wines, spirits (Belgian whisky, gin and vodka), sweet fruit wines and natural juices.
Earlysville, Virginia
“C'est Très Bon!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

As echoed in previous reviews, this is the perfect choice for a simple yet elegant taste of Belgium. The escargot was better than what I had in Paris, the goat cheese salad is superb and the duck pate salad has an interesting twist served with ginger bread. The staff and atmosphere are some of the friendliest I experienced in Belgium. Highly recommend!

3 Thank Sciath

A TripAdvisor Member
“Hidden little gem ”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant after reading reviews on here and was not disappointed. Small unassuming restaurant with a limited menu but these are positives. Food was delicious and we were warmly welcomed. If you are after authentic food in a relaxed setting then look no further!

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Barcelona, Spain
“Real Belge”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Little hidden restaurant in the historical quartier. Quite close to the Main Square. 5-6 tables. 2 outdoor (where we had our lunch). Picturesque but not special until you take the first bit. Really very good food. My wife had a banal goat cheese salad, but a completely unknown t decided on my favorite, snails which were cooked as I never had before; almost a soup. It was explained to me later that is a special France Belge dish from the region of Namur (didn’t get any in Namur). Excellent !
Then we tried the traditional Belge Flamande dishes. My wife had a Watetasterzooi (worth to taste ) while me I got the Flamand veal stew cooked in beer. I hardly stopped to order a second. The local beer needs no comments, but in Belge I’ll rather suggest ale against beer. We had no desert there since we went for a very heavy stuff of Goffre de Bruxelles (different from those of Liege) with chocolate, banana, cream, toppings and other horrors. For my part, the natural ones are the best.

3 Thank Nicolae I
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We went there at 5 pm and ordered a couple of nice hot chocolate n Belgium beer which were superb . The dinner menu was small and they had ran out of certain items . Nevertheless the meat ball and chicken fillets were delicious . Nice environment and extremely warm staff!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank ChristopherTraveller
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Superb dining experience, great atmosphere, hearty delicious authentic Belgian dishes. Great suggestions from the friendliest waitstaff I have ever encountered in Europe. Suprisingly affordable.

2 Thank Jacob_514