“Wow, that hot chocolate”

Neuhaus Galerie de la Reine - L'atelier de Neuhaus
Ranked #2 of 59 Dessert in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our Maitre Chocolatier is preparing some delicious tablets, mendiants, mousses and other sweets in a traditional way. We are also organize workshop. We are happy to welcome you every day from 11.00 until 18.00.
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Yes, the hot chocolate is one of the best. If you are in Brussels you have to give a try. Staffs are great, I was not sure which one to get, and I got a lot of "free samples" to try. So sweet. I become their loyal customer.

1  Thank Godlover

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I would highly recommend sitting down for a hot chocolate! For similar prices to normal cafes, you get a hot chocolate experience like never before. Purely molten chocolate, a side of warm milk, fresh cream, in house chocolate square, macaroons and biscuits. For ONLY €5 :)). I would be happy to pay twice that much (but don't tell them that).

6  Thank Laura D
Reviewed 8 September 2013

There is so much chocolate in Belgium you don't know where to start but this is a good first start. Ask for their help and they can guide you to what you'll like

1  Thank Cristene
Reviewed 3 July 2013

High quality chocolat....beautifully displayed, packaged, very friendly staff + delicious!! You have many choices in Belgium....I think this is the BEST :)

Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

I read the Trip Advisor recommendations about which chocolate shops to visit. We went to Pierre Marcolier and Mary Chocolatier, because both were highly rated. We kind of stumbled upon Neuhaus since its shop was near these other two, and I bought a few pieces of obligatory chocolate. When I got back on the train, I ate a bit from each store, and hands down the Neuhaus was the best! It has a delicious, smooth texture and some really original centers. Don't pass this shop up when you make your way up the Chocolate Streets of Brussels.

1  Thank KLE321