Neuhaus Galerie de la Reine - L'atelier de Neuhaus
Get food delivered
Ranked #3 of 73 Dessert in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our Maitre Chocolatier is preparing some delicious tablets, mendiants, mousses and other sweets in a traditional way. We are also organize workshop. We are happy to welcome you every day from 11.00 until 18.00.
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Thick, gloopy and filling. You can choose how much milk and chocolate goes in! Incredible, though in a city full of hot chocolate it is hard to pick a favourite. Neuhaus usually has the best window displays though.

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (556)

Reviewed 30 March 2016

If you are at Brussels and looking for authentic Brussels chocolates than Neuhaus is the best. They are amongst the first few inventors of chocolates (Thats what they told me) and yes i agree with their claim that they are the best. They are little expensive in comparison to others but its worth. I loved the experience, highly recommended

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

The best hot chocolate I have ever had! It was expensive but worth it, very rich and could taste the cocoa in it. The chocolate was good too.

1  Thank victoriasL1827SD
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Extremely delicious.. After trying their truffles I don't know how I would eat the regular chocolate.

1  Thank cherrytomato79
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Adore Neuhaus chocolate but I just refuse to pay money to a woman who was so appallingly rude and unhelpful. Yes it was late in the day but don't make me feel as though you're doing me a favour and use your English, I know you can speak it. Neuhaus is sold in a number of other stores including the department store so we spent our money there!

1  Thank Lucyboom