Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel
Hotel Continental(Saint-Gilles)
Hotel Midi-Zuid(Saint-Gilles)
Hotel De Paris(Saint-Gilles)
1,817 results
All reviewstrain stationfree moviestravelling by traindirect accessnespresso machineearly trainsuperior roomconvenient locationmodern hotelseparate toiletcarrefour expressrain showerexcellent hotelbrussels centretea and coffeebed was very comfortablethe grand place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 February 2014

My wife & I had a lovely stay at the Midi, for 2 nights before Christmas (I always promised to post a positive review, as the place deserves it)
From the moment we walked into the hotel, we were both extremely impressed.

- The warm welcome of the staff, love the idea of the open plan reception desk.
- The location, easy access from the Station, plus also 10/15 minute walk into the centre of town.
- Great rooms, everything you need, really peaceful, not bad considering there's the station behind you.
- Fantastic breakfast, so much choice.

Would throughly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Brussels, whether it be for business or pleasure.
Thanks to all the staff & sorry it took so long to post this review, but I got there in the end!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter P
Emile_Lannoy, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Peter,

Thank you for posting such positive a feedback. Do not apologize for posting this review later than your actual dates of stay, it was worth waiting !

I thank you for pointing out the attentive staff all over the hotel. This will serve as an encouragement to keep on providing high standards of service.

Indeed, the rooms feature everything one guest may need; from Bose docking Station to Nespresso coffee machine, not to forget the incredible comfort of the Pullman Bed !
I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed it all !

We look forward to welcoming you back in Pullman Brussels Midi.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

second time overthere. Perfect location when travelling by train and very reasonably priced. Friendly staff. You can park your car in the Midi Station parking (not cheap, count app. 85 eur for two whole days/nights). Spacious, well equiped room, very clean. Had diner in the restaurant: starter with Italian meat and cheese was huge, yet tastefull. My fish was a little overcooked, the Caesar salad was OK. Nice wine list. Didn't try the breakfast.

Room Tip: try to book a room not overlooking the railwaytracks.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Emile_Lannoy, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Michel,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am delighted that your second experience in Pullman Brussels Midi was a positive one.

On behalf of our team, we look forward to welcoming you for a third time !

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was here on business and stayed in a Superior room. Room was well equipped, clean and comfortable. However I did have an issue with faulty lights which, despite chasing every day for the entire 4 night break, were never fixed nor did any staff apologise for this or follow up with me.

Also on the first night the chicken in my room service was not cooked properly and I ended up very sick. I reported this and yet again still had to chase numerous occasions to have this meal taken off my bill only to find them trying to charge me for this on checkout.

Every meal in the restaurant on business was exceptionally slow without any apologies or explanation being made.

Such a shame as the facilities are very clean and comfortable but staff need to be better trained.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Thank lilly.lobster
Emile_Lannoy, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to put your review on Tripadvisor.

We very much appreciate your kind words about our rooms.

However, I was sorry to learn that we could not succeed in exceeding your expectations during your restaurant / room service experience.
It is our aim to make each and everyone of our guests feel special.

We are sorry that you felt that we were trying to charge for the unsatisfactory meal on checkout; it was not our intention. As agreed with you, it was waived off your invoice.

Allow me to ensure you that your experience is not at all living up to the standards that we strive for.

Please rest assured that you feedback is taken seriously and that your comments have been shared amongst the entire Management Team and a follow up is at place.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Brussels, so that my team and I can prove ourselves a better host to you.

With kind regards,

Emile Lannoy,

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Firsly, this hotel is incredibly convenient for the Eurostar. It is a modern hotel and very comfortable. My room was huge (two big singles, a banquette, a table, a chair) and very comfortable. The bed is of memory foam and was a joy to sleep in - there was one hard pillow and one soft on each bed, so I just used the two soft since I was on my own. The toilet is separated from the bathroom which, though small, had a wet room attached. The shower takes a while to heat up, but once it reashes temperature it is lovely. I had room service one evening, and ate in the bar the other, and the food was both good and promptly delivered. However, on the other evening we had a set meal - and it took us two hours to be served and to eat it. My chicken was also not properly cooked on this occasion. Service was poor - which is a shame as it was good for the rest of the stay. Maybe not the best place to have a set meal for a large party, but otherwise I would recommend.

Room Tip: I was on the eighth floor - and I'm guessing the rooms are soundproofed. Lovely and quiet
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Brussels Midi.
I am delighted that you enjoyed our facilities as well as the room amenities.
It is true that the memory foam pillows are just heaven !

However, I am sorry that your restaurant experience did not meet your expectations; allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please note that this problem was a true exception to our normal practices. Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem.
All our efforts are concentrated in preventing future occurrences.

I would like to reiterate our commitment to high quality standards, and I personally would like to make sure you will experience it during your next stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Brussels Midi.

Please do not hesitate to contact me during your next visit.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
Emile_Lannoy, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014