Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel
US$142
US$141
Novotel
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hotel Metropole(Brussels)
US$151
US$100
US$106
US$101
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$134
US$155
US$133
  • Restaurant
Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$91
Travelocity
1,822 results
All reviewstrain stationfree moviestravelling by traindirect accessnespresso machineearly trainsuperior roomconvenient locationmodern hotelseparate toiletcarrefour expressrain showerexcellent hotelbrussels centretea and coffeebed was very comfortablethe grand place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This hotel was right at Brussels MIDI station which suited me perfectly. Lovely hotel but a strange reception area around a round table. Guess they were trying to breakdown barriers and be more informal. There are a number of design aspects of this hotel that indicated the architect thought a little too hard. Quite expensive, but still worth staying there. The restaurants in the area close earlier than expected, so don't miss out on dinner.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Reviewed 20 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 July 2014

If you love ultra-modern furnishings this is the place for you. Ordinarily I prefer cozier décor, but our room looked like something out of a design magazine--sort of a higher-quality version of IKEA style. The hotel is only one year old, so the furnishings are new & clean. I especially loved the built-in leather sofa that ran along one wall. Much cleaner & lest dusty than typical hotel room upholstery.

My husband & I stayed at this hotel while on vacation. We chose it because we were arriving at Midi station on the Eurostar & catching a train to Ghent the next morning. As train stations go, Midi was not bad with lots of little shops & fast-food places. The hotel is completely separate & insulated, so no noises or smells come from the station.

Another reviewer commented about the problem with charging your computer when you're out of the room. The reason is that you must use your key card to turn on the electric power. I don't leave my iPad or phone laying around when I'm out of my room & I charge them up when I'm sleeping, so that's not an issue for me. (It was possible to leave the key card on when you're sleeping, but you can turn out each light individually with it's own switch.)

We had a room adjacent to an interior courtyard, far from the elevator, so it was quiet. The bed was wonderful--firm, yet with a soft top covered with a comforter & duvet. The pillows were the big, square Euro-style ones & the bed linens were high quality. In the European manner the toilet was in it's own little room separate from the bath & basin. Like most European bathrooms, the tub & shower were awkward to use, especially by a "shortie" like myself. There was a grab bar by the soap dish, but too far from the edge of the tub & too low to help steady me. The room had a wardrobe closet, bar, fridge, cable TV & good lighting.

We took a nearby subway to get to a restaurant for dinner, but got lost a little on the way. The hotel offers a breakfast buffet, but we had Continental breakfast in the bar. I think staying at the Pullman was a pleasant experience & we would come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sherry,

Thank you for this commentary from your most recent stay with us at the Pullman Brussels Midi. The hotel is indeed very well insulated, with quintuple glazing windows !

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of quality service delivery, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

We hope to soon welcome you back and hope that at that occasion you will have time to check out our Fit Lounge and spa.

Warm regards,

Julien Bonomo

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The design and decor of this hotel are wonderful, the room is beautiful, the location - well it's by the railway station BUT I always maintain that a hotels reputation is always at risk when it is quiet, and thus proved the case here. We tried to check in, oh so naughtily, 1 hour before the due time - we were told rooms not ready - the receptionist made no visible attempt to try and see if a room was readied. Returning one hour later, we waited 20 minutes before the receptionist could attend to us - staff obviously cut back, and again on the two later occasions we needed to talk to reception, there was an unacceptable wait, despite other members of staff being clearly visible in the back office. And regrettably it was the same in the bar and restaurant - no customers, lousy service, nobody cares here about the customers. It's a shame because the hotel is beautiful.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chunkyunky

Dear Allan,

We appreciate that you took the time to highlight the issues that you faced during your last stay with us.
Allow me to ensure you that your experience is not at all living up to the standards that we strive for; the waiting time you experienced for check in is a true exception to the quality of service we provide to our guests.

Our Management Team is looking into this matter as we understand the impact it has occurred.

As we are continuously assessing our performance, your comment will be an encouragement to our team to improve their level of service.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Brussels, so that my team and I can prove ourselves a better host to you.

Yours Sincerely,