Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel
US$142
US$141
Novotel
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$106
US$101
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$134
US$156
US$133
  • Restaurant
Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$91
Travelocity
1,822 results
All reviewstrain stationfree moviestravelling by traindirect accessnespresso machineearly trainsuperior roomconvenient locationmodern hotelseparate toiletcarrefour expressrain showerexcellent hotelbrussels centretea and coffeebed was very comfortablethe grand place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Booked this hotel last minute, was a great choice and got a great price too.
We got allocated the wrong room, so was offered free drinks at the bar and a free breakfast too, hotel staff dealt with the situation quickly and were very helpful.
Room was amazing, large with a queen bed, couch, power shower, coffee machine and an ipod docking system.
Breakfast was great, so much to choose from.
Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Suszziloo,

I regret to have been informed that you experienced some difficulties upon check in, however I am pleased to know that our staff handled the situation well and that they succeeded to make your stay enjoyable.

I hope we may welcome you back soon here at Pullman Brussels Midi!

Yours sincerely,

Julien Bonomo

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The room was large and clean, we had a welcome present. I did not know if everyone gets this or because we were on our honeymoon. The view from the hotel was not that good (the brussels midi train station) but we did not mind. Our goal was to be close to the station to leave the next morning early so that was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mary D,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Brussels Midi and providing us with your valuable feedback. Let me take this opportunity to personally congratulate you on your marriage. It gives me great pleasure that we could participate in making your trip one to remember.

I hope we may welcome you back soon!

Yours sincerely,

Julien Bonomo

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Ideal when traveling by train; I came by car and the parking was almost underneath the hotel (shared with train station). Parking was clean and spacious, loved it apart from a heavy bill (EUR35 p/n).
Reception of the hotel was a bit confusing as it was not indicated; one in fact just has to go to one of the 'islands' and staff will help. Very friendly check-in, the staff was friendly throughout the hotel. The hotel is rather new, so all still is in perfect state. The room very convenient and nice beds. Free coffee/tea and water in fridge.
What I particularly like was the free Internet + 200 films! Nice to just stay in for one night and relax. Breakfast had all, although space was a bit limited for one morning (probably because the other space was needed for an occasion).
Ate once in the room and that food was well prepared. Bottom-line, I only can recommend the hotel and I will be back at my next trip to Brussels (despite the expensive parking).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Spent 3 nights here with husband. Superior room on the 9th floor was lovely. Large bed and plenty of seating along with lots of storage was perfect. The breakfast was also very good. Lots of choice and fresh. The location was great as you can get to it without leaving the station. Would definitely recommend to others as it was very good value for money when I booked on Last minute.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed one night at this hotel. I have never been to Brussels before and this huge hotel was in the best place for me.

It was easy to get to from the airport, direct train to Gare du Midi, please note the price is €8:50 for the train ticket not €7:40 as quote elsewhere on the site. Trains run four times an hour so easy to get to.

The hotel it self is a great modern design, the check in is at a small desk in the entrance hall reception or welcome area, a great idea no formal huge desk between customer and staff.

Very specious room, comfortable bed and fabulous bathroom. My only moan is that the bathroom and toilet are separate and the toilet is positioned that you need to back in rather than walk, close the door and turn ( if you know why I mean). There is no sense of space.

The restaurant and bar meals are priced at what you would expect for an upmarket hotel , but I was happy with my dinner and breakfast.

I was presently surprised not to see or hear the housekeeping staff in the morning, they either are extremely quiet or do not come into work until later. This is so much better than other Accor hotels I have stayed at where they start work around 8:30 am and encourage customers get up.

As other reviewer have said it is right on the station so great to get to.

NOTE: The night bell is on the revolving door frame, not the one on the wall.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo