“Good business hotel, comfortable bed”

Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel
Ranked #11 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
GreenLeadersBronze level
Switzerland
“Good business hotel, comfortable bed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I spent two nights here recently for a meeting which took place in the hotel. The hotel is located inside the busy, and somewhat spooky, Gare du Midi but a bit hard to find. My room was spacious and quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom lacks a towel rack and getting in and out of the bathtub-shower is tricky and possibly dangerous. Staff were cheerful and helpful.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear swisstravelguru,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Brussels Midi and for providing us with your valuable feedback.

It gives me great pleasure to have read that you enjoyed our rooms; however I do regret your feedback on our bathrooms. Your comments, which I take very serious have since been shared with my staff and necessary actions will be taken.

I sincerely hope we may welcome you back here at Pullman Brussels Midi.

Julien Bonomo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Berlin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

You have to like modern architecture to enjoy this hotel. The location is perfect for Travellers by rail, because it is directly at the Midi Station - Even it's own entrance. The Rooms have a proper size and are very, very stylish. You live in an architects concept - with some diasadvantages, i.e. not everything is functional (no hangers in bathroom, low hanging lamps, very small reception).
The city Center is 20 Minuten Walk away (thru an Oriental district) or you take the subway. We got a Good Price for the room, Travelled by eurostar and we enjoyed our stay - but is it not for everybody.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Georg_lovestotravel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor about your stay in Pullman Brussels Midi. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Your feedback on the architecture is appreciated and I can hereby I inform you that we are currently looking in to all the points mentioned and we will do our utmost to make the necessary improvements.

Once again thank you for your kind feedback and I hope we may welcome you back soon here at Pullman Brussels Midi.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Booked this hotel last minute, was a great choice and got a great price too.
We got allocated the wrong room, so was offered free drinks at the bar and a free breakfast too, hotel staff dealt with the situation quickly and were very helpful.
Room was amazing, large with a queen bed, couch, power shower, coffee machine and an ipod docking system.
Breakfast was great, so much to choose from.
Would stay here again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Suszziloo,

I regret to have been informed that you experienced some difficulties upon check in, however I am pleased to know that our staff handled the situation well and that they succeeded to make your stay enjoyable.

I hope we may welcome you back soon here at Pullman Brussels Midi!

Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

The room was large and clean, we had a welcome present. I did not know if everyone gets this or because we were on our honeymoon. The view from the hotel was not that good (the brussels midi train station) but we did not mind. Our goal was to be close to the station to leave the next morning early so that was perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mary D,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Brussels Midi and providing us with your valuable feedback. Let me take this opportunity to personally congratulate you on your marriage. It gives me great pleasure that we could participate in making your trip one to remember.

I hope we may welcome you back soon!

Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Ideal when traveling by train; I came by car and the parking was almost underneath the hotel (shared with train station). Parking was clean and spacious, loved it apart from a heavy bill (EUR35 p/n).
Reception of the hotel was a bit confusing as it was not indicated; one in fact just has to go to one of the 'islands' and staff will help. Very friendly check-in, the staff was friendly throughout the hotel. The hotel is rather new, so all still is in perfect state. The room very convenient and nice beds. Free coffee/tea and water in fridge.
What I particularly like was the free Internet + 200 films! Nice to just stay in for one night and relax. Breakfast had all, although space was a bit limited for one morning (probably because the other space was needed for an occasion).
Ate once in the room and that food was well prepared. Bottom-line, I only can recommend the hotel and I will be back at my next trip to Brussels (despite the expensive parking).

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Spent 3 nights here with husband. Superior room on the 9th floor was lovely. Large bed and plenty of seating along with lots of storage was perfect. The breakfast was also very good. Lots of choice and fresh. The location was great as you can get to it without leaving the station. Would definitely recommend to others as it was very good value for money when I booked on Last minute.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple