Thon Hotel EU(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$83
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hotel Metropole(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$130
Preferred Hotels
US$169
US$121
US$104
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$104
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$126
US$118
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$149
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Hotel Amigo(Brussels)
US$324
US$273
1,898 results
All reviewstrain stationfree moviesgreat hoteldirect accesstravelling by trainearly trainnespresso machinesuperior roomseparate toiletmodern hotelconvenient locationrain showerthe grand placebrussels centretea and coffeepublic transportmin walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We could recommend the very good breakfast (service). The location isn't the best in Brussel, but central. The standard rooms are small, but fine for a short trip. The windows are good as you can see the trains / railway station (not all rooms have a view on railway site), but can't hear anything outside.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Gregory_Marchand, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Brussels Centre Midi and for providing us with your valuable feedback.

It gives me great pleasure that you enjoyed you stay. We appreciate your comments on our excellent breakfast service.

Thank you for communicating your experience to us and I sincerely hope that we may welcome you back here at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved this hotel. The service was excellent and the room was spotless with a very nice bathroom. Everything was modern and the staff were helpful. Since it’s in the main station it’s easy to get anywhere you need to go. We would stay here again if we return to Brussels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have no status with Accor hotels, but I was a new member of their loyalty program when I booked. Check-in is at 2 pm and not a minute earlier. I arrived by train at 12 noon (hotel is connected to the Brussels Midi train station). Although the front desk had rooms available, they would only give me a key if I paid an additional 30 euro fee for early check-in since the official check-in time is 2 pm. They told me I could either pay the 30 euro surcharge or come back in 2 hours. I refused to pay the extortionist fee, and they refused to let me check-in at noon. This is how they treat valued guests. There are other hotels nearby, and I suggest you give them your business instead unless you enjoy being treated as a cash machine. God forbid you should want anything more than a key. When I returned at 2 pm, my assigned room view was of another room's window in a 4 foot courtyard separating the windows in a dark airshaft. During weekdays, there is construction going on in the train station, and the hotel has posted a sign saying they are not responsible for the noise. Do yourself a favor, and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Gregory_Marchand, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Brussels Midi and for providing us with your valuable feedback.

I very much regret to have been informed on the disappointment as expressed pertaining to several aspects of our service. At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment caused.

I am sorry that my staff could not accommodate you with an early check in and I think there was a misunderstanding at check-in. We didn't have available rooms in your category at noon, only in an upper category. The price of an early check-in is about 59euros and for an upgrade it is 30 euros. So although we didn't have available rooms in your category, my team try to accommodate you with the only rooms available at this time: rooms of higher categories with an extra of 30euros. Again, our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this misunderstanding.

We can only hope that you would indulge us on this occasion and provide us with another opportunity to redeem ourselves.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Brussels.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This hotel really has it all and at a great location. The pool was small but really nice and the water temp was perfect. The spa area is good. You can walk to anything and anywhere you want to in town. The day the market is town is magical. The layout of the hotel is a little odd, but really liked all the art around the lobby area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Gregory_Marchand, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

It gives me great pleasure that you enjoyed you stay. We appreciate your comments on our excellent location and our exhibition in the lobby area. We will gladly share these positive comments to keep up the high standard that we have set for ourselves.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay in a Pullman-branded property. With direct access to Brussels Midi station, the Pullman is geared towards the needs of business travelers, providing a comfortable and spotless room with good lighting, room to work, and excellent internet connectivity. The bathroom included both a spacious shower and separate tub. Like many European hotels, the water closet is separated from the bathroom.

This is not a particularly scenic part of Brussels, so the Pullman is best suited to those that need a hotel convenient to the train station or adjacent businesses. But if that describes your needs, the Pullman is a solid choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Gregory_Marchand, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Madam,

Kindly thanking you for taking the time to share your impressions with other travellers on the TripAdvisor website!

We highly appreciate your positive comments and I am pleased that your expectations were met or perhaps even exceeded. Your feedback on the hotel's comfort and the convenience of our strategic location exactly embody that what we would like our guests to experience when staying with us and I thank you for highlighting this in your review.

As mentioned our location is in many ways perfect for a traveller such as yourself. It offers various possibilities to travel either within Belgium or internationally. I agree it might not be the most charming area of our great city but many efforts are made to improve the overall perception of both the inhabitants of Brussels as well as the tourists

Thank you again for communicating your experience and we hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Brussels.