“Chocolates were delectable, service made it a personal and fun experience for all”
Review of Passion Chocolat

Passion Chocolat
Ranked #8 of 131 Shopping in Brussels
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here with a few friends for chocolates. No sooner had we told the lady working there what kind of chocolates we normally liked, did she have a personal sample for each one of us. Needless to say, we each bought a mini box of chocolates, which she also took the time to personalize for each and every one of us (we had six in our crew), allowing us to pick each chocolate that went in our box and offering her recommendations based on our preferences! Great, fun experience and delicious, handmade chocolates. I wish I could live here!!!!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were driving through the country and we were looking for something to do in the evening. We only had about 2 hours to find something to do and some where to eat. Choosing something to do first and play the rest by ear always makes the best experiences! I read reviews for this store and decided to give it a try. I do believe in the old philosophy that life is short and one must take time to smell the roses, or in this case make the time to eat Chocolate!!! It's situated right near a small square in a hotel. Found parking on the street in front of the shop. We had just made it in time before the shop closed and our shop girl Maria was so patient and wonderful. She spoke many languages and lucky for us English was one of them! She let us taste many items and I made boxes for each of us (3) and if I have to be honest, everything and I mean EVERYTHING was absolutely delicious! All these years I thought I didn't like hazelnuts in chocolate. Maria gave me a piece to try and I was sold. I'm like, "Yes add that one to my box!" And it's probably because this was freshly made chocolate using only fresh ingredients, what a difference. Unfortunately I am spoiled now and only want to eat European chocolate! A must if you are ever in the area. Favorites: For me it was the dark truffles, husbands was anything with caramel and Maria threw in a bunch of chocolate covered coffee beans that was my daughters favorite!

5  Thank HaYnGirl
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just bought some fabulous chocolates from this wonderful little shop. The friendly service as well as the chocolates will bring me back. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Look no further for you chocolate needs!!! This little cozy place is amazing. The young lady who helped me out was very friendly and helpful. She offered samples of whatever I liked and she made great recommendations. I can not rate this place high enough.

1  Thank Firestar60615
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The lady in the store was very nice and pleasant, and the chocolates she had me taste were amazing too! Small store, only two shops in Belgium.