See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Our experience here was great. It starts with a perfect location. On arrival we were warmly greeted and oriented to our room. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with a nice bathroom. Having stayed in a few bed and breakfasts in the past with a varying quality of the breakfast, I can hands down say that breakfast here was the best. This place really elevated our entire stay in Brussels.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 77SC
Reviewed 29 April 2012

The location is very good, you can walk to the Grand Place in 3 minutes! Our room was on the third floor and the stairs were quite narrow (no lift) but we managed with the suitcases and the owner helped us. When we arrived, we loved or room!

The room was very clean and spacious but the bathroom was quite smalll (but it had everything we needed). The location was so central that we could hear some street noise at the weekend. The breakfast was very nice and the atmosphere was very familiar.

We stayed here for 3 nights at a rate of 78 euros per night (breakfast included). Considering its location and the price of other hotels, I think it's a very good place

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MirenMartinez
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights, last weekend and absolutely loved it. Discovering our capitol could not have been better. Theo and his friends warmly welcomed us in their gorgeous house, which situated in the beating heart of Brussels. A 5 minute walk takes you everywhere you need for a perfect city trip, real cosy bars, delicious Belgian and fusion restaurants, lots of museums, the flea market and much more. For staying downtown, not a single noise will take your sleep, thanks to the double-windowed room.
Also, awaking with such a yummy breakfast is a real treat.. but you will have to find this out for yourselves :)

Room Tip: Room 1 was excellent choice on the first floor and close to the breakfast table :)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank StijnAndGeraldine
Reviewed 13 March 2012

* Great location - close to underground or tram, walking distance from Grande Place (it doesn't have a big sign on the door, so don't forget the address and number otherwise you could be looking for it some while:)
* Typical Brussels house with narrow staircase, which is beautiful, but for older or bigger people could be a bit uncomfortable:)
* Helpful, accommodating and smiling staff - I really felt welcomed, I appreciate the personal approach very much!
* Beautiful room equipment (old wooden floor, stylish bathroom, the duplex apartment was really beautiful, I would choose definitely this one again!)
* Room facilities - safe, fridge, corkscrew, hairdryer..
* Great breakfast - enough of everything you can imagine for breakfast and very amiable waitress!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank articok
Reviewed 15 February 2012

This B&B is a little hard to find (it's on the corner, steps from the train stop with the name of it in really tiny writing on the door). Look for the address on the wall, right next to a book store on the corner as well. To me it felt more like a townhouse with 3 rented out bedrooms rather than a hotel or B&B. But the location was excellent, I walked to a lot of places and the metro is right there as well. The rooms are VERY spacious, I had a single that was very, very large, even for American standards. The room was modern, chic and comfy. The B&B sits off of a main street that can be noisy but with the windows closed it's not a big deal at all. It's a little lonely inside, as there is no front desk area (so you need to call a day ahead to let them know your arrival time so someone can be there for you). Also, if you have questions it may be hard to find someone inside to help you. After checking in I didn't see anyone there again except the breakfast lady. Breakfast was simple but the lady serving it was very nice. I didn't see anyone else staying there even though the guy that checked me in said all 3 rooms (yes, they only have 3 rooms) were occupied. Again, it felt more like staying in someone's home alone rather than a B&B. But I was okay with the loneliness and quiet. I'd stay here again simply for the price, location, cleanliness & hassle-free atmosphere. You can come and go 24 hours a day without a problem.

Room Tip: I think there is a 1 single, 1 double and 1 triple. The single is on the 1st floor. It has a circle bed that can sleep 2 people and small couch that's more for show. Again, I was shocked at house large the room was.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo