Stayed at the Husa for 3 nights. Nothing special about the rooms. 3rd floor is much better than the 2nd floor. On the 3rd floor you get coffee and tea and can control your heat and AC. I will say it is clean but if you are looking for something close to city center don't stay here. A good 30-35 minute walk and there is nothing around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Husa President Park is situated in Brussels, a 10-min drive from Brussels Expo and a 5-minute walk from Metro station Rogier. The hotel has wellness facilities and a large garden. Husa Presidential Park is located an 8-minute walk from the Brussels North Station. Grand Place and the Square Brussels Meeting Centre are a 5-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Lastminute, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Husa President Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa President Park Brussels
- Husa President Park Hotel Brussels