“Just OK.”

Ranked #73 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
“Just OK.”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed at the Husa for 3 nights. Nothing special about the rooms. 3rd floor is much better than the 2nd floor. On the 3rd floor you get coffee and tea and can control your heat and AC. I will say it is clean but if you are looking for something close to city center don't stay here. A good 30-35 minute walk and there is nothing around the hotel.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pattim1414
HusaPresidentPark, Responsable commercial at Husa President Park, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Pattim1414,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the cleanness of the Husa President Park hotel.

Regarding the location I would like to inform you that, although our hotel is located in a business area with easy access into the city center, there are some restaurants, shops and a large shopping mall, which are easily reachable within 20 minutes walking from the hotel, 30 minutes walk to the MarketPlace and 5 mins walk from North Station .

We look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit to Brussels.

Regards.

Director of sales.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel is located in a quite area of the business district, close to the gare du nord. It can be easily reached by train and by tram. It also has a big and very clean garage for cars. I stayed in a nice executive room, king size bed, flat TV, rain shower, AC system and very quite. They have a nice little bar and restaurant. The breakfast was very crowded, but ok with everything one may like. They also have a fitness area, but I did not try it out. Anyway, I will return back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Executive room with king size bed.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
HusaPresidentPark, Responsable commercial at Husa President Park, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Dear Gill R,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you were happy with our services and our breakfast choice.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future and hopefully you will be able to enjoy our fitness area then.

Director of sales
BRUSSELS
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Very strange hotel. As usual in Brussels, the level quality is very low. But my first time in the Husa was a good experience regarding the room, clean, well done, Then I decided to go back as I need a lot of room per year in Brussels. The second time was really different, verty strange feeling in the room, as if they have 2* and 4* rooms. Maybe the reason why the city tax was 4 euros instead of 7.25 this time. But I booked 4* and I was not happy in this room. I have another booking soon, hope it will be better, but nevertheless, it will be the last time. I need to be sure of the continuous quality of the place where I sleep.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

2 Thank Cathstars
HusaPresidentPark, Director of Sales at Husa President Park, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Dear Cathstars,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback during your recent stay with us.
I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied when you returned to our hotel. We have different room categories and you probably a room of a lower categorie during your second visit.
Please kindly let me know when you will be in Brussels again and I will make sure to offer you one of our higher categories again.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Director of Sales

Travellers are raving about these Brussels hotels

Canterbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I spent 3 nights here over the weekend whilst attending the tattoo convention which was conveniently located a 10 minute walk away. The room itself was clean, well presented and not too bad value for the money. Staff were very welcoming and very helpful when asked for. The surrounding area was quite surprising really as, despite being preceded by glass-fronted skyscrapers at the front, the rear of the hotel backs on to rough looking tower blocks which made for a sometimes uncomfortable late night walk back from the convention. I was also quite surprised by it being closely situated near an obvious red light district but hey, I have certainly stayed in dodgier places. I didn't eat in the hotel restaurant but I did order room service on one of the nights and, to be honest, the food was very poor and very overpriced. I would stay here again if attending the tattoo convention but I would think there are better hotels to stay at if you intend on exploring the city.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
HusaPresidentPark, Manager at Husa President Park, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Mark,

First of all, thank you for sharing your experience on Trip advisor.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the quality and the service of the Husa President Park hotel.
However, I am sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with our room service, we are able to constantly improve the quality of our services provided.
We look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit to Brussels.

Werner
Sales Manager
london
Reviewed 22 October 2013

What really got to me about this hotel?...It wasn't the fact that I checked in on a Sunday night to find there was no bar or restaurant available. Nor was it the fact that the hotel is in the middle of nowhere; it's actually closer to the red light district than it is to any other restaurants or shops. Nor was it the smell of smoke in a non-smoking room. It could have been that, on weekday evenings, the bar closes despite having lots of customers, who are turfed out into the reception area - but it wasn't. What REALLY got to me about this hotel was that the loo seat wouldn't stay up when you went to pee.
I'll be staying elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
8 Thank verchaixbob
HusaPresidentPark, Director of Sales at Husa President Park, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear verchaixbob,

First of all I would like to thank you for your honest feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent stay with us.

I would like to take this chance to comment on your points:

Depending on our occupancy, it happens that we do close our restaurant on Sundays and offer some light meal on our Room Service card. I am very sorry that you arrived on one of a Sunday, where this was the case.

Having a smell of smoke in our non smoking room is unaccetable and should not have happen and I am deeply sorry for this.

With regard to the toilet seat, we are aware of this problem, which recently occured and I can assure you that our technical department is currently checking this.

I really hope that you will give us another chance in the near future to host and serve you at the Husa President Park Brussels and if there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call me. The front desk would be happy to connect you with me.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Clean and tidy but expensive for the facilities available at 151 euros for one (Thurs.) night.. there were no complimentary tea / coffee making facilities in the room, and when I inquired, I was told "there aren't any on the 2nd floor" by the pleasant and courteous receptionist, who promised to try and provide facilities - alas they never appeared. Situated in a quiet commercial area, it's in easy walking distance of the Nord station and Metro link, with an Exki restaurant just outside the station providing excellent value breakfast and light meals.

Room Tip: Ask about facilities and choose a room on a higher floor if possible. Don't expect much from the...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Steve B
HusaPresidentPark, Director of Sales at Husa President Park, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Steve,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a feedback regarding your recent with us.

With regard to our tea and coffee making facillities we are indeed offering them in certain floors only, but there are always boilers (with tea and coffee) available at the reception.

Next time you make a reservation, please indicate that you would like to stay on the 3rd or 4th floor (Executive Room).

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon to the Husa President Park Brussels!