Friends of mine visiting us stayed here overnight (NOT MYSELF), because they thought they got a deal on the price (eur 69 instead of eur 159) but you can ALWAYS get a cheap price of under eur 80 at this place. Probably because when you book it and you do not know Brussels, you THINK you are close to city centre ... well, that is not correct, you are really too far out of the city centre. Unless you like walking, a 20 to 25 minute walk will bring you to the BEGINNING of the city centre shopping area, but city hall / Grand Place is really a 45 minute walk from this hotel... Luckily for my friends I came by car to pick them up to go for dinner ... in city centre.
Nothing wrong with the hotel, rooms itself, that is to be said as well, over the last years I have known several people staying here and saying nothing negative on it. Just beware : you are really too far out of city centre to still call it walking distance.
Positive points that compensate are the always cheap price (for Brussels), the quietness at night (not too much cars passing by), and if you come by car, you can relatively easily find a free parking space in the surrounding area. Note the area was rather very bad before, a really poor area with drug users and prostitutes hanging around in the streets in the later, darker, hours, but the city is rather successfully upgrading this area with new (social) housing projects.
Also note you are at REAL walking distance of the Brussels North train station (about 5 to 7 minutes) where you have 4 hourly trains to the airport. To summarize, think before you book in this hotel, see if it is not worth paying eur 10 to 30 more to be really in the actual centre of town, if that is the reason you come to Brussels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Husa President Park is able to offer 296 fully renovated hotel rooms and suites starting at a 28 m² surface area! This, combined with personalized 4-star service and comfortable facilities, will turn both leisure and business stays at our Brussels hotel into a staggering experience! Husa President Park is situated in Brussels, a 10-min drive from Brussels Expo and a 5-minute walk from Metro station Rogier. We are also located an 8-minute walk from the Brussels North Station. Grand Place and the Square Brussels Meeting Centre are a 5-minute drive away. The hotel has wellness facilities and a large garden. And all of this comes at incredible rates, making us the preferred choice of 4-star hotels in Brussels, Belgium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Husa President Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa President Park Brussels
- Husa President Park Hotel Brussels