“Atmospheric Restaurant”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Not bad. First time to eat in a moroccan restaurant. The service was a little bit slow. The food was not exceptional but it was tasty enough. I would say the prices the prices do nto abide with the quality. But we are in Brussels!!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience. Food was very good, well presented and serve in huge portions. In addition, a belly dancer danced at a some point, adding something special to the evening. Good price for what you get.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The fact that we (2) had not made a reservation but dropped by spontaneously was clearly not appreciated by the waiter when we enterered the restaurant; it keeps amazing me how Brussels "service" staff gives one the impression that you should be grateful to be even allowed access (rather than welcoming the clientele). Anyway....we were, in the end, seated in the lower level of the restaurant. There, the dominant smell of an open sewage was so overwhelming that we left immeidately. Unbearable! Of course, our remarks about the smell were dismissed by staff so we decided not to have any food and leave. For that reason, I am not able to comment on the quality of the food offered by Kasbah, but I do want to make the point about the lousy welcome and the awful smell.

1  Thank Mathij
Reviewed 5 April 2017

WOW. One of my best friends is Moroccan, so that being said I understand the pride, love and hospitality they exude. La Kasbah, kept the positive stereotype going. Upon entry we were greeting with a smiling, gracious host/waiter. We sat down to a beautiful restaurant decorated with traditional Moroccan decor, candles, and an infectious energy. We started off with a DELICIOUS vegetable soup, then continued on with the chicken tajine, with a side of fresh vegetables, couscous, and boy was everything AMAZING. It took a while, but who cares, the food was amazing. Literally as if someone Mom was in the back preparing it. EVERY SINGLE BITE WAS DELIGHTFUL. I would revisit this place in a second. Worth it. Find it, book it for your family, date night, solo, etc.. Everyone needs to not only get this full, but receive the aura of such a magical staff.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner during the week and it was crowded, clearly a popular spot. Service was friendly enough but very slow - I think our order was lost or forgotten, we had to ask about it a couple of times. Food was tasty with portion size decent. I'd put the pricing on the pricey side for what it is/what you get.