“bad quality burger”

Green Mango (Ixelles)
Ranked #100 of 3,966 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Green Mango is the right place to eat the best Burgers of Brussels.
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Big burgers and a large variety in a pleasent enviroment. But my friend and I spent all night with sodas to digest this burger.
It is also the first place I've been where they dont ask you how you want your beef cooked (well done, medium, etc).
I would definetly not reccomend it.
Really bad quality meat.

Date of visit: June 2016
7  Thank 486nickp
Write a reviewReviews (631)

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Overly burgers, lovely staff, we even got free shots at the end! It was a perfect first meal in Bruxelles ! Highly recommend, two meals and 4 beers for two people, bill came to 30GBP bargain!!!

2  Thank TJ-World
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

The staff was very nice and helpful. The food was excellent! I asked the waiter what he would recommend and he suggested the "El Diablo" burger. Probably the best burger I've ever had! Highly recommend this place for a good beer and an awesome lunch.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I think this was the best burger I've eva eaten. OMG so good. I was out with some mates on the start of our Interrail trip 2016 and we went for one of these monstrosities and just mouthgasm.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

The burgers were good, we've had better ...we expected a lot more judging from the reviews. The fries were frozen, not freshly cut. The prices were reasonable for what it sells, the environment ok. Friendly waiters, fast serving.

Date of visit: November 2015