“Still waiting”

Cuisines: Belgian, French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Have been sitting here for 15 minutes. Have alerted the waiting staff that I am here. Still no service. Heading next door to la terrasse to spend my money.

1  Thank fraser g

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is a typical belgian brasserie and the food can vary from belgian with some italian touch.the staff can be slightly stiff but otherwise the food is always good. Maybe a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

While touring The Autoworld Museum in the Cinquantenaire District of Brussels we were walking to the Merto stop at Merode and decided to have lunch at the Brasserie Merode. The six of us were just looking for some food and a beer but to our surprise it was a wonderful dining experience. The food was varied from traditional Belgium dishes to salads and hamburgers. All were very good. The service was excellent. We ordered a Trappist style beer and the waiter made sure we not too thirsty as you should savor this beer not just drink it. He was correct! We finished with a scoop of ice cream.......parfait

2  Thank Bajatravelers
Reviewed 18 February 2013

It's an easy going casual place for a nice lunch. I had frog legs which was nicely prepared. My friend had a beautiful salad. Adequate selection of beers and affordable prices. It is a bit noisy inside, even if not too many people were present when I was there. I think they could do something about the acoustics. A few panels pehaps? Nice terrace for Spring/Summer.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

I was so impressed with the subtle flavors coaxed out of every dish! The warm goat cheese salad, the chicken-corn quiche, and most importantly, the upside down apple tart! Relaxed atmosphere, excellent service, delicious food!

1  Thank Wingedmuselove