“Nice meal”

Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Despite all the negative reactions, I decided to give this restaurant a chance.
The service was okay, atmosphere good. Also nice is that you can site upstairs.
Food was very good (pasta with seafood).

If I was you, I would give it a try!

There are newer reviews for Food Factory

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I dined at Food Factory Café a while ago, but I will never forget my horrible experience.
First, this place does honour to it's name. My Carbonara, straight from the conveyor, was just butter with the cheapest Emmental available (what happened to Parmesan) and the nastiest bacon I ever had. It was microwaved and the "spaghetti" was overcooked capellini. That dish was also way overpriced, I'm never coming back there. The service was also disappointing. The waiter was uninterested and acted like he wanted to get rid of us. The worst thing was how he served my food, BANG on the table. I had the feeling my plate cracked, but it survived the ill treatment.
Only thing that was decent about the whole dining experience was the water.
You're warned... DON'T COME HERE!

1  Thank Jonathan N
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had the burger and fries here. It tasted like it had been scavenged from McDonald's dumpster and reheated, but then served on nice plate and priced at triple its value.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

When my husband and I visited with a group of our Belgian friends, we really enjoyed our experience. The service and pricing seems consistent with what we experienced elsewhere in Brussels--and as usual they charged an obscene amount for tap water.

However, the food was very good. I ordered a salad and probably got the biggest bang for my buck out of the group. My friend shared a bite of his steak tartare with me so I could experience it, and it was very delicious! A couple of the guys with us ordered burgers and were still pretty hungry after finishing their meals, so the quantity was small for the price.

I think the selling point of this restaurant is that there is a little something for everyone (and lots of seating for everyone)--from standard burgers and fries to creative salads to more daring dishes like the tartare.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Waiters were rude, food took an hour to come and it was not busy. Nobody came to our table to ask if we needed anything during that hour. Finally, when we went to pay, it was a mess.

1  Thank Angely M