“Good place for a quick bite”
Review of Food Factory

Food Factory
Ranked #2,814 of 3,715 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This place is a huge restaurant near the center of Brussels, it has 3 floors but feels oddly intimate and quiet. It's the type of place "everything for everyone" having all sort of foods from traditional belgian brasserie food, pizza, burgers, pita, wok-style stuff, salads, and much more. Of course, with this range, we didn't expect high-end quality cuisine. But the food was yummy (the toscan salad is lovely), the portions big enough but not huge, the service SUPER quick (15 min from order to the table - in Belgium - WOW), and the prices very decent for it's location. The beer selection is pretty small for Brussels, but sufficient for us.
A good night out with friends, would go back.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

It is a nice place and it is quite central. The food is tasty and the service is good. I would definately recommend it.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Despite all the negative reactions, I decided to give this restaurant a chance.
The service was okay, atmosphere good. Also nice is that you can site upstairs.
Food was very good (pasta with seafood).

If I was you, I would give it a try!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I dined at Food Factory Café a while ago, but I will never forget my horrible experience.
First, this place does honour to it's name. My Carbonara, straight from the conveyor, was just butter with the cheapest Emmental available (what happened to Parmesan) and the nastiest bacon I ever had. It was microwaved and the "spaghetti" was overcooked capellini. That dish was also way overpriced, I'm never coming back there. The service was also disappointing. The waiter was uninterested and acted like he wanted to get rid of us. The worst thing was how he served my food, BANG on the table. I had the feeling my plate cracked, but it survived the ill treatment.
Only thing that was decent about the whole dining experience was the water.
You're warned... DON'T COME HERE!

1  Thank Jonathan N
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had the burger and fries here. It tasted like it had been scavenged from McDonald's dumpster and reheated, but then served on nice plate and priced at triple its value.