“Overpriced and sloooooow”

Price range: US$29 - US$37
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I took the fixed price lunch menu. In most restaurants, this is good value and fast. Here it was SLOOOOOOOOOOOW and overpriced. Good food - but small portions and simply not worth the wait nor the money

Service is annoying, American style - they ask you "Was it good" after every dish. It certainly wasn't.

1  Thank jobo49

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We took the New Year menu. The starter and desert were good but in small portions. Main course was no more than average. Perhaps we were unlucky? This is not a small resto and it was full at lunch time. forget about intimacy. The staff were friendly but the service was so slow! Overall decent food in a trendy atmosphere but clearly overpriced. A golden mine for its owner!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

we had made a reservation for 6 at 20h. We had to wait for 45' to get our table, and whilst waiting at the bar, we were shocked to see that the bartender reused house whine coming back from the tables to poor it back tino another bottle until it was full again!
When we received the menu card and asked for some typical Vietnamese "chips" (served in every Asian restaurant), we we're told that those are only served after having handed in the menu card in order not to stain them... basically treating us like a bunch of children. It took them yet another 30' to take our order, and when finally served, the appetizer was already very disappointing: though nice flavours, the two scallops we reserved on a shell we're not worthy their 15€ and could hardly be considered a real appetizer rather than a little cocktail snack.
The portions of the main dish were far from big and left to desire on the taste side, soem of them accompanied by a dry salad coming straight from a bag with no seasoning whatsoever.
Staff is friendly, the cocktails are very nice, the atmosphere trendy... but all in all for an Asian restaurant the choice on the menu is very limited and way overpriced.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I went here with a friend to have our yearly New Years dinner.

I heard a lot of good things about this place, and I was looking forward to this dinner. I was not disappointed, we had an excellent evening here.

We went for the taste menu, with assorted wines. Rather pricey (€ 90 per person) but we didn't regret it.

All courses were great, but the deer with 5 spice powder, sesame and belgian endives was absolutely amazing. Water comes in my mouth while simply thinking about the dish.

Service was good also, no one was rushing us, they even proposed to leave some time between courses. I thought that was great since my friend and I had a lot of catchinh up to do.

My friend and I spent the whole evening there, enjoying the plates served while having a good conversation.

If you want to go to a special place, for a special occasion and/or with people special to you, and you're ready to spent money, this is a very good place to consider.

If you're just with two, try sitting in the salon in the front of the place, since I think it gives you some more privacy than a table for two in the back of the restaurant.

If you love asian food, and you're ready to try some more sophisticated tastes than the standard pork-chicken-beef noodles or rice plates, you should try this place out!

I'll certainly return, once in a while, budget permitting.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Trendy and clean place. The food is Asian tweaked to European tastebuds. Gives the food a modern twist but do not expect the traditional deal. Staff friendly,service fast. But too expensive, thus average as rating.