“Disappointing and overpriced”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had 3 courses and it was very expensive for what we had. My fiancé had the smoked sausage and we've tasted better at funfairs! I had the duck & it was covered in grease, although the mushrooms were nice. The lady who served us had a bad cold and coughed constantly whilst serving us. It was a let down for valentines day.

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Attractive restaurant, nice garden area, very good service, a bit pricey. The menu is very French, offering lots of animal parts that anyone of a slightly squeamish disposition would probably prefer not to see on a plate.

I opted rather lamely for a sirloin steak (a bit on the tough side) and my partner had cassoulet (the real reason for choosing this restaurant, having lived for a while in Toulouse). The cassoulet was very tasty, but rather dry (suspect it had been reheated in the oven for too long). Good fresh strawberry Melba dessert.

Overall we has a pleasant evening, but enjoyed the following night more at the far less precious Ultime Atome opposite.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

The place I always go to to make friends a a taste of France in Brussels. The atmosphere is unique (and the garden is nice and quiet on sunny days). You cannot be disappointed by the food, both regular dishes and specials are made with the best possible care. It is a bit expensive if you want to go for the full French menu (first+main+dessert+wine) but it is totally worth it.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

such a romantic restaurant! you better book to get a seat as this place is closed on saturday and sunday! crazy but so it is! Lovely cozy atmosphere, very nice staff, French traditional food but staff speaks english also for us poor non french speakers- we have been there twice- once for my birthday- second time with a a grourp of 6 - both times lovely experience- reasonable price if you compare to UK/I prices for truly a lovely experience. Reccomend the regional aperitif to start with!

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Absolutely typical and well prepared French food in nice small restaurant served by kind multilingual people (not so obvious if you do,the,same in,Paris). I liked this experience a lot. Great asparagus, fine meat and cheese. Fish a bit disappointing and tasteless. Great food, average value. I would nevertheless go again.