1,502 results
All reviewscharleroi airportvan der valkbusiness tripshuttle servicean early flightcomfort roomexcellent hotelnice roomseparate toiletnice restaurantbar and restaurantexcellent value for moneyprice qualityfree parkinghighwaygoldfishsupermarket
Reviewed 30 December 2017

The Restaurant staff were rude and the service slow, there is also a poor choice of food. the portions were far larger than they needed to be and therefore more expensive than need be, no 'quick snack' options.
We had a Superior room but it was very basic, and don't try and use the coffee maker.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelCRLAirport, Responsable commercial at Hotel Charleroi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Guest,
I do thank you for your stay in our hotel and your kind feedback about our facilities, it is always a chance for us to improve our services.
I am sorry if you did not enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The noise during the night (from general ventilation system ... was turned off in my room) was painful, impossible to slip. I didn't complain to reception because was just one nigh night, but I strongly recommend to do so for next visitors.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Clean, pleasant and relatively low price. The place is close to the airport. Free parking is plentiful. Huge room with coffee maker. Large shower with ambitiv and douche. Good restaurant and pleasant staff

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Having to take an early flight coming back from a conference my wife and I decided to spend evening and night in Charleroi at the Van Der Valk. The dinner in the brasserie was super and quite romantic as well, wonderful belgian beer and good beef, the room very confortable and the shuttle ready to take you to the airport at 5.00 am in 15 minutes. Very good!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HotelCRLAirport, Responsable commercial at Hotel Charleroi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Perfect location when you fly from Charleroi airport.
The rooms are nice decoratie and also very clean. The staff is very friendly.
Nice Bar where you can enjoy a nice drink in the evening.
The breakfast was fantastic

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelCRLAirport, Responsable commercial at Hotel Charleroi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017