1,223 results
All reviewstrain stationcoffee machinevery nice hotelfree parkingseparate toiletshopping mallexcellent stayfree soft drinksrooms are greatquiet locationcomfy bedbooked this hotelrooms are largeexcellent breakfastwalk into townbusiness tripmini bar
Reviewed 12 January 2018

People at the desk were very friendly; in fact, all personnel I met was very friendly. After an excellent dinner in the open restaurant area of the hotel and some drinks at the bar , I went to my clean bedroom. It's a typical business hotel with good facilities. But the direct environment is not very pretty and not suitable for a walk. So, I would nt recommend it as a family hotel.For business activities it is great!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Great Hotel, very clean, great Staff. open and supportive. Open bar in the room. Cleaning the room excellent. Only the location to reach the center 15m and u need to cross the station. Probably when bridge will be completed much better

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tiaffa
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The hotel and the staff are very nice.
The room and bathroom are perfect and quiet.
Parking is free and the hotel is close to the city centre, which is really easy.
There is a well being centre but we did not use it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

As advised by the previous reviewer, we didn't stay for breakfast. The reason is very simple: the breakfast is too expensive compared to the price of the room. The room costs €60 per night, a breakfast costs €30 for two people. Is that reasonable? It isn't. The breakfast at this hotel is far too expensive!

My girlfriend said she wanted to have her breakfast in bed. I went out to the Panos nearby, bought four pastries and two drinks, and by the time she had finished her shower I was back. We had a great breakfast in bed for €8. The Panos is a bakery in the train station. The train station is just in front of the hotel.

After that, my girlfriend went for a massage at the wellness and I at the gym. She said she had an awesome massage. As far as I am concerned, I must say that I was rather disappointed by the gym. I found only four machines and no dumbbells. Wait... a gym without dumbbells? Is that a joke? The only fitness machine I used, the one for the arms, wasn't properly functional: only the upper cables worked. That means that if this machine is basically built to allow ten different exercises, a client can only perform five of them. It needs to be fixed!

On the other hand, our room was very comfortable and spotless. The hotel is incredibly well situated because it is right in between the centre of Mons and the Grands Prés, the biggest shopping mall in the area. It is also located, as I have already mentioned, in front of the railway station. One would think it is a noisy hotel. It isn't true. We had a very quiet time there, as if we were in a monastery or at a temple! That's why I said this hotel wasn't easy to rate.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steeve P
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I would not pay the extra for the breakfast, while we were there it wasn't ready in the morning. The beds need to be replaced as they are old very hard and wore out. The bar staff however was outstanding and can make great drinks.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business