“What a great experience”
Review of Zuppa

Zuppa
Ranked #30 of 253 Restaurants in Hasselt
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We went to Hasselt for 2 days. After walking around, we found Zuppa (mentioned to be Flanders best Souprestaurant) and agreed to go in. We were standing in line, but got served pretty quick. A choice of 6 freshly made soups (also vegetarian soups), 2 regular, 2 Specials and 2 meal soups. I tried the Indian Lentil soup with yougurt. I took a big bowl and only paid €5,5 (with bread and apple). If you are looking for a great lunch, you just have to visit this place. It made me want to eat more soup again! Also very friendly staff that let us taste all the soups before we ordered.

2  Thank John C

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Popular soup bar. They offer a daily selection of fresh soups with bread and an apple. Small location, might be difficult to find a spot to sit.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

This is one of the savvy places with great food.

I would recommend trying every restaurant in Hasselt and this is one of them. Every one of them has a specialty.

3  Thank Suryavarman
Reviewed 8 January 2012

a small soupbar, great to go and get a soup when it is cold in the city.

2  Thank Jonasdd
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Very good soups and desserts. I come here regularly for a soup or a coffee.
Always lots of soup specials which are DELICIOUS. And you get bread, an apple and butter to go with it.
The brownies are best brownies in the world!
The only thing that bothers me a bit: the girl who owns the place should laugh a bit more......

2  Thank LiesbetK