“Simply the best”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Great place - super food with a twist, great service and a cool atmoshere! A bit away from the center of Dinant in the "suburb" Anseremme. Book ahead though - it"a popular!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

When we stumbled upon this restaurant we were thrilled. First impressions - wow. Cool interior, funky little things like handbag holders on gravel path, objet d'arts, awesome menus from record covers, crazy wine list, etc. But when you're paying 35 to 65 euros for a menu you have high expectations.

All the little amuse Bouches were excellent and the starter was lovely. But I felt stressed out by the rather overpowering and equally stressed head waitress. The steak if ordered was very fatty and not at all what I was expecting. My fault for not enquiring more about the Cut, but what errked me was the waitresses impatience and explaining what the menu was. Despite speaking fluent french I was made to feel like an idiot for not understanding the food menu. Which frankly pissed me off. They did replace my steak with a new pave de boeuf, which was yummy, but the damage was done. Left feeling disappointed. Could have easily been 5 stars but clearly they don't often cater to non-native french speaking clients.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Second time I visited and did not like it anymore. We were with a party of foreign scientists for a late dinner but did not feel welcome. Food was so-so and the setting in the backroom is not great like the seating in front. The worst was the service by a strong madam clearly trying to work as little as possible on serving us.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We had a great meal here for a really fair price! Shame they had no more fish but the pavé (steak) from the a la carte menu was one of the best steaks we've had in years. Accompanied by nice wines, a lovely service and surrounded by the funny interior this was a great night out. For starter we had river lobster croquets and a local duck specialty, we skipped desert. PS; also special G&T's here!

Reviewed 2 October 2014

After a nice kayak tour down River Lesse, we had such an excellent lunch at Tout simplement Resto-Grill.