“Wonderfully unique food, great ambience.”
Review of Lepelblad

Lepelblad
Ranked #101 of 919 Restaurants in Ghent
Price range: US$23 - US$62
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Serendipity - I stumbled upon this place by chance and I am so lucky. The restaurant is near the centre, and close to the Marriott. The food was fabulous, especially the main course. I chose pasta and the mix of seafood and cheese was sensational. feta atmosphere and super ambience.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've eaten here with my wife, with my family, with business relations, with friends and never have been disappointed. A rather small list is extended with daily suggestions and whatever you chose (excellent fish, great meat, fantastic tajines, ...) is prepared with genuine materials, perfectly cooked, served nicely. I love the passion of the team who always smile even if stressed in a busy restaurant. My absolute favourite in Ghent!
P.S. Even if you have eaten more than enough, try the cheese cake. Irresistible!!

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place when walking around Ghent, it's a quaint place, with seating outside in the sun (hopefully), and a terrific place to people watch.

The service is slow, about 10 minutes to wait to get a drink once ordered, but it has free wifi to keep you entertained.

Overall I'd come back again, definitely, if you see it on your travels, pop in!!

1  Thank Jonny D
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Great quality, great care (peeled fresh tomatoes in their salads, great!) & generous service: they offered double shrimp (superfresh) salad in place of potatoes & my sole was fabulous.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Good restaurant! Good food, good service, nice atmosphere: all together a recipe for a good evening out. As a local, this is a place I keep going back to, because it continuously delivers quality. To be honest: I'd rather not tell these things on tripadvisor because it will get harder to get in because of it :)