“Don't order the burger”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had been in Belgium for a week at this point, eating the local cuisine, so I figured that I would just have a burger at the Pub Restaurant attached to my hotel. While the portion was huge, it was also some grey, disgusting sort of meat, and since I already ate it, I don't even want to know what was in it. Maybe the other food was good, but just don't get the burger

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Come here since my 15th birthday. Nice food , alot for what you pay for. Friendly staff. Rugby on big screens. Gotta love this place

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Visited this with a friend and my girlfriend after a movie. We decided to have a quick bite and some good drinks. Me and my girlfriend shared a nacho platter, which was very tasty. Nachos, jalapenos, cheese, beans... Tasted amazing! My friend had one of the burgers they offer and it looked quite good. We drank a large cider with it, which was very reasonably priced.
The staff was very friendly and helpful and even spoke english (it really adds up to the atmosphere of an actual irish pub, however they are able to speak dutch too).
The atmosphere itself was great, a cosy, lively feeling.
The offer on drinks and food is quite big, so there's something for every person. However if you're thinking about dining there making a reservation is strongly recommended, as the restaurant part can get quite crowded in the evening.
Long story put short, visit this wonderful place, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The food here is tasty and plentiful and the atmosphere was warm and inviting. (We were there during a rainy, cloudy November.) Best of all are the wait staff -- most from the Emerald Isle itself. We went there often as we were staying at Hotel Onderbergen -- the friendliest hotel ever. Only down-side was there is a smoking area.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

People very pleasant and welcoming. But very noisy, and we waited for ages - nearly an hour, before being served. The prices were on a par with most of the restaurants we saw in Gent