“A hug for your tummy”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We went here twice once for dinner and again for the Irish breakfast. MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE HUNGRY! The food is served in generous portions and is cooked beautifully, I would personally recommend the Irish Stew and the Irish breakfast was the perfect antidote to too much beer the night before! Very friendly and helpful staff as well

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Reasonably priced food, mostly burgers.
Went here twice, both times they got our orders a (little) wrong, but they did compensate with a free drink.
Waiting times for food seemed a bit long.
Considering the location the prices here are quite good and the Atmosphere is excellent!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had been in Belgium for a week at this point, eating the local cuisine, so I figured that I would just have a burger at the Pub Restaurant attached to my hotel. While the portion was huge, it was also some grey, disgusting sort of meat, and since I already ate it, I don't even want to know what was in it. Maybe the other food was good, but just don't get the burger

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Come here since my 15th birthday. Nice food , alot for what you pay for. Friendly staff. Rugby on big screens. Gotta love this place

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Visited this with a friend and my girlfriend after a movie. We decided to have a quick bite and some good drinks. Me and my girlfriend shared a nacho platter, which was very tasty. Nachos, jalapenos, cheese, beans... Tasted amazing! My friend had one of the burgers they offer and it looked quite good. We drank a large cider with it, which was very reasonably priced.
The staff was very friendly and helpful and even spoke english (it really adds up to the atmosphere of an actual irish pub, however they are able to speak dutch too).
The atmosphere itself was great, a cosy, lively feeling.
The offer on drinks and food is quite big, so there's something for every person. However if you're thinking about dining there making a reservation is strongly recommended, as the restaurant part can get quite crowded in the evening.
Long story put short, visit this wonderful place, you won't regret it!