“Arrogant people”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Entering the restaurant I went to the bar to ask whether it was possible to buy a take away pizza within 15 minutes. First of all i was inspected litterally from toe to head by the woman serving in the restaurant. After kindly asking my question, I was publicly scolded by the chef in itilian that I needed a McDonnalds . Needless to say I don't like this place at all! Never will go there again.

2  Thank Gentenaar1965

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Typical Italian fare. The food was OK but nothing spectacular and the standard of service was truly awful. It took 2 hours to get our second course and we had to repeat order additional drinks as our original requests were forgotten about. The decor is tired and the place is not even very clean. There are much better dining options in Ghent.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Not the most fancy or classy place around but excellent pizza and pasta. If you're all about decent Italian food it's worth visiting. If you're looking for an elegant place you might want to consider going somewhere else.

Reviewed 18 April 2011

We went without reservation, but that was no problem. A 'typical italian madam' left us waiting for a while, but the food was very nice. a had the spagetti de carretierre (i think it is spelled like this). My girlfriend had the lasagne, which was ok, but not more than that;
Good value for money.

1  Thank Walter_Maasmechelen
Reviewed 15 September 2010

living close to the city this place is a classic for me. No nonsense excellent italian food, been there loads of time, nice typical family restaurant.Never disappointed Be sure to reserve during WE..its always crowded.