The location of this hotel is fantastic, my room though a little small was clean and had a super view of th Kathedral.
The staff in reception and the bar were warm and friendly and seem genuinely interested in their customers, the beer range was very good though not as wide as a specialist beer pub.
Overall it was great value for money.
Just two negatives: the parking garage is tiny for the size of the hotel; o don't be surprised if you have to search for a public parking place. Secondly, there is a major tram line right outside the hotel resulting in noise and vibration particularly when older trams pass by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal hotel is located in the historic and commercial centre of Ghent, facing the cathedral, right next to historic monuments (museum, abbey, castle) and a few kilometres from the Exhibition Centre and the Convention Centre. Ideal for business and tourist stays, the hotel has 120 rooms with free WiFi internet access including three rooms for guests with limited mobility. The hotel also features a 24 hour bar. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal Hotel Ghent
- Ibis Hotel Ghent
- Accor Gent Centrum Kathedraal