This Ibis hotel has the best location in town!
It is in the historical centre and everything is on walking distance.
The rooms are small but cosy. The cleaning was excellent and the staff really respects the "do not disturb" sign so we could get some decent sleep.
The shower and toilet are clean. I can understand why people think the rooms are a little small. But with a great city to discover right on your doorstep, there is no point in staying in your hotel room anyway. Breakfast is expensive at the hotel, there is a great little place near the hotel where you can buy a great breakfast for far less.
Ibis is a great hotel for your city trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal hotel is located in the historic and commercial centre of Ghent, facing the cathedral, right next to historic monuments (museum, abbey, castle) and a few kilometres from the Exhibition Centre and the Convention Centre. Ideal for business and tourist stays, the hotel has 120 rooms with free WiFi internet access including three rooms for guests with limited mobility. The hotel also features a 24 hour bar. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal Hotel Ghent
- Ibis Hotel Ghent
- Accor Gent Centrum Kathedraal