There is no doubt that it has a great location but that's all that's going for it. From the unwelcoming and off hand reception staff who were keen to get their hands on your credit card and nothing else to the bar where the bar woman was more interested in selling homemade jewellery to fellow guests than to serving the beer you knew the word "service" meant nothing. The room was all right but the corridor was scruffy and none too clean. We decided against breakfast when we saw the several uncleared tables and headed off to a very clean and good café opposite. All in all - not worth a visit and not going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal hotel is located in the historic and commercial centre of Ghent, facing the cathedral, right next to historic monuments (museum, abbey, castle) and a few kilometres from the Exhibition Centre and the Convention Centre. Ideal for business and tourist stays, the hotel has 120 rooms with free WiFi internet access including three rooms for guests with limited mobility. The hotel also features a 24 hour bar. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal Hotel Ghent
- Ibis Hotel Ghent
- Accor Gent Centrum Kathedraal