Despite other reviews, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived early and had no problem getting a room straight away. The room was pretty small as well as the two beds. But it was clean and suited our purpose. The location of this hotel can't be beat. You are walking distance from everything. The only draw back, and I believe it's due to the time of year, is the noise. Situated right next to one of the winter markets has made it a noisy room. Bring ear plugs. Also pillows aren't great. Kinda lumpy. Otherwise, value for money it's a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal hotel is located in the historic and commercial centre of Ghent, facing the cathedral, right next to historic monuments (museum, abbey, castle) and a few kilometres from the Exhibition Centre and the Convention Centre. Ideal for business and tourist stays, the hotel has 120 rooms with free WiFi internet access including three rooms for guests with limited mobility. The hotel also features a 24 hour bar. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal Hotel Ghent
- Ibis Hotel Ghent
- Accor Gent Centrum Kathedraal