For the price that you pay this hotel is bad. I had a room on the first floor with view to the square. The view was nice but the notice of the tram made it impossible to sleep before 24:00 and more than 05:30. The room was cold and the air conditioning was not working.
Breakfast: poor, service poor. The ladies in the breakfast spent more time to collect the vouchers than make sure nothing is missing from the already poor buffet. One of the was also relocating the cheese with her hands after cleaning the tables!
I would recommend on that money to stay in another place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal hotel is located in the historic and commercial centre of Ghent, facing the cathedral, right next to historic monuments (museum, abbey, castle) and a few kilometres from the Exhibition Centre and the Convention Centre. Ideal for business and tourist stays, the hotel has 120 rooms with free WiFi internet access including three rooms for guests with limited mobility. The hotel also features a 24 hour bar. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Gent Centrum St-Baafs Kathedraal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Gent Centrum Kathedraal Hotel Ghent
- Ibis Hotel Ghent
- Accor Gent Centrum Kathedraal